What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fittler To Return!

Stomp

Juniors
With Brad Fittler not going out with his fairy tale ending, do you think he'll make 'guest' appearances for the Roosters? Somewhat, like Ikin has done for the Broncos?

Mmm..There have been some rumors going around about it, and I wouldn't be too surprised playing a few games next season.

Stomp

Earl

Coach
He had to have 2 shots at an origin "fairytale".

So why not have 4 or 5 more shots at a GF "fairytale"

Howver, he would probably have to play untill he is 80 to play in another winning Roosters grand final team :badgrin:

Stomp

Juniors
Earl said:
He had to have 2 shots at an origin "fairytale".

So why not have 4 or 5 more shots at a GF "fairytale"

Howver, he would probably have to play untill he is 80 to play in another winning Roosters grand final team :badgrin:

:lol: That 'Bad Grin' is a freaky smile!

I wouldn't be too susprised if he came back to the Roosters at the bussiness end of the season to 'help' them out, and knowing Gould he'll try and play him in the Grand Final ... if the Roosters can make it next year.

Stomp

Biglance

Bench
i said to a few friends when he announced his retirement he'll end up at souths
theyll offer him a million

Stomp

Juniors
I don't see him as the type of player to play for another team after he has done so much with the Roosters.

Anyway, who's saying the Roosters aren't offering him a million? :lol:

All in all - alot of people would put money on him returning.

Stomp

m0j0

Bench
Big Mick said:
IF they do they'll be that far over the cap it isn't funny.

We only have to pay him $100 a game. That shouldn't affect our cap too much. We can register him for the Umina Bunnies and when we need him most, he can come and play for food. It works for the Broncos.

Stomp

Juniors
Everything works for the Roosters though :p

Do you think he'll make a comeback? Be intresting to see what the Roosters fans think.

Stomp

m0j0

Bench
Honestly, I can't see it happening. He's not long had his first child and he really seemed to be looking forward to getting footy out of the way so he can be a full-time dad.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I don't think he will be back.

If he is i'll have a Roosters avatar for a whole month during the off-season after next year.

blackfriday

Juniors
they'll realise how much of a dud finch will be when they put firman at halfback and kick him out to 5/8 and they'll be on their hands and knees for freddy to play a few more games.

Stomp

Juniors
Mixed opinions here I guess - 2005 will tell the story.

Good luck to him with whatever he does, he is a father now .. so he may not be back #-o

I didn't know he's only had his first child!

Stomp

Stomp

Juniors
IanRitchie said:
I don't think he will be back.

If he is i'll have a Roosters avatar for a whole month during the off-season after next year.

:lol: Your game to say that, what makes you so sure?

Someone quote this bloke! :D

Stomp

Latest posts