What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitz and Hannay

snout

First Grade
Story by Wierdler this morning about the families in lockdown with their husbands or partners I n qld. They're not allowed on the balcony nor the door open for fresh air. Many with kids etc.

Nick politics sent all the rooster families a hamper. Full of goodies. A classy touch. A small gesture for a bloke with squillions for sure but it's not about the money it's about the thought. The appreciation of the effort people are making.
Glad our next coach is front and centre with this kind of professionalism.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
Story by Wierdler this morning about the families in lockdown with their husbands or partners I n qld. They're not allowed on the balcony nor the door open for fresh air. Many with kids etc.

Nick politics sent all the rooster families a hamper. Full of goodies. A classy touch. A small gesture for a bloke with squalling for sure but it's not about the money it's about the thought. The appreciation of the effort people are making.
Glad our next coach is front and centre with this kind of professionalism.

I hope that’s counted in the cap

snout

First Grade
It's a gift. He could put cash or cars in the hamper.

Theyd say it's a personal gift from Nick and not the club.

bluefox68

Staff member
Hamper with a false bottom.
$100,000 cash.

Honey, you just CAN’T leave the Roosters!
Uncle Nick is just SO kind!

Latest posts