What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitz and Hannay

AJB1102

First Grade
I can understand not agreeing with the Bomber situation but to nitpick for shit to throw at the replacement is pathetic and childish.

Go cheer for Souths with Bomber as AC if you're that attached to the man. Or accept the club went a different direction than you believe you would have (possible they knew a bit extra) and get behind your team.

I swear some hope Fitz shits the bed just so they can say 'I told ya so'.

Quicksilver

Bench
Angry?...haha - talk about maintaining the rage.
When do you think youll be over bomber?

You brought up Bomber (again), not me.

But anyway, you started this thread to tell us about how hopeless Hannay is. And it was absolutely scathing. Has your opinion changed?

Quicksilver

Bench
I can understand not agreeing with the Bomber situation but to nitpick for shit to throw at the replacement is pathetic and childish.

Go cheer for Souths with Bomber as AC if you're that attached to the man. Or accept the club went a different direction than you believe you would have (possible they knew a bit extra) and get behind your team.

I swear some hope Fitz shits the bed just so they can say 'I told ya so'.

Yeah I know. Look at the first post of this thread. Get on board or f**k off I say.

snout

First Grade
You brought up Bomber (again), not me.

But anyway, you started this thread to tell us about how hopeless Hannay is. And it was absolutely scathing. Has your opinion changed?
You read the first post didnt you.
What do you want me to do - repeat it?
Why would anything have changed?

Anyway l aint the guy for this back and forth Fitz v bomber ping pong. Its boring.
Save that for big lunch at school.

Quicksilver

Bench
You read the first post didnt you.
What do you want me to do - repeat it?
Why would anything have changed?

Anyway l aint the guy for this back and forth Fitz v bomber ping pong. Its boring.
Save that for big lunch at school.

Haha.

There’s no back and forth about Bomber. You just keep bringing him up. I’ve not progressed the conversation here.

We’re talking about Fitz and Hannay.

shadowboxer

First Grade
2.00am
Can’t sleep
Thinking about next peanut gallery post about bomber without bringing him up.
Cryptic.
He’s gone - move on.

sladden road

Juniors
Haha wtf is a Durrow? Don't you mean durry? 😆
could've meant dart? but im with the durry..sack durrow for durry!!! Durrow was shit house..hed never sign a Benson and Hedges extra mild kind of player. Always paying overs for a pack of old rum or tawny port and bumming papers...
shheez

Quicksilver

Bench
2.00am
Can’t sleep
Thinking about next peanut gallery post about bomber without bringing him up.
Cryptic.
He’s gone - move on.

It was just announced that Hannay has been appointed as an assistant to Fitz for next year.

I asked for someone’s opinion on it, as he started a thread to absolutely roast the fella... I don’t know how much more forward looking you can get.

I am posting about the exact topic of this thread- that was started by someone else.

So, who is wrong here- Fitz or Snout? I’ll let you decide. 131 873 is the open line number.

Just a tip.... Feel free to ignore it as I'm sure y'all will. If you're all going to start gaslighting someone its probably not a good idea to do it in a thread where you need to ignore the opening post and the intended marks relevant replies which are all contrary to your agenda.(makes yall look foolish.)

snout

First Grade
It was just announced that Hannay has been appointed as an assistant to Fitz for next year.

I asked for someone’s opinion on it, as he started a thread to absolutely roast the fella... I don’t know how much more forward looking you can get.

I am posting about the exact topic of this thread- that was started by someone else.

So, who is wrong here- Fitz or Snout? I’ll let you decide. 131 873 is the open line number.
You didnt mention bomber got sacked.
Or maybe its between the lines...l just skimmed.

R-15-3

Juniors
Silver lining to all this iv discovered if you click on someone you can ignore their posts.

Stake Removed

First Grade
There will be more then Hannay as assistant coach.
I would be happy for Dean Pay to come on board I think he is actually a good coach.
Now this one will cause issues Mary McGregor, I know ex drags, but remember last time we had assistant from there it worked out.