What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fitzy, our crazy ceo

Hi there all,

Hop eyou are all great.....how crazy is our ceo stiring you lot up before the game....i think it is just him trying to get bums on seats, what do you all think????

What are your thoughts going into this game?? I think it is do or die for both...scott hill pressing for soo as well.....i hope we can pull this off e needs the points...

Anyway good luck..

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
DICKgerald is a blight on the game and the quick you guys vote in a board that will dismiss me the quicker you guys will get back to the force the club once was.

Craig

Juniors
He basically said we should move to the Gold Coast.

Its a winner for me because of the closeness of the ground, but I want them to stay where they are.

DIEHARD

----
I hate that twit. He can't see anything beyond his own damn club. He even is interested in Parramatta being invovled in Rugby Union Super 12! He is a bloody traitor.

And the biggest disgrace of all is that he has no faith in the greatest game! :x