What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

Xcalibre

Juniors
He’s either a troll or supremely jealous. I lean towards the latter. He sees his lovechild RU going from average to shit, meanwhile NRL is booming and the first local sport to set a resumption date.

A couple of things he fails to grasp or purposefully ignores. May 28 is a long way off and going by the trends, the virus could be a zero to minimal threat by then. Queensland are loosening restrictions and who knows if we’ll have restrictions by May 28 or at least any that would stop footy from being played.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04...restrictions-eased-premier-announces/12181838

franklin2323

Immortal
He’s either a troll or supremely jealous. I lean towards the latter. He sees his lovechild RU going from average to shit, meanwhile NRL is booming and the first local sport to set a resumption date.

A couple of things he fails to grasp or purposefully ignores. May 28 is a long way off and going by the trends, the virus could be a zero to minimal threat by then. Queensland are loosening restrictions and who knows if we’ll have restrictions by May 28 or at least any that would stop footy from being played.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04...restrictions-eased-premier-announces/12181838

Govt health said local sport should be 1st to start. My local oztag is back mid May no reason professionals can start with higher restrictions

He also has a used tampon on his head

taipan

Referee
It will make my day fingers crossed, that the NRL completes the season with no COVID-19 cases, finals and grand final completed and State of Origin a success.
Then watching Bandana head wallow in self pity after another defeat, supplementing a litany of earlier ones over the years, where he has tried to whiteant the code and like his battle with the Froggy forward come off second best.
With so many losses under his belt,I am relieved he is not advising me on finance.

taipan

Referee
You wouldn't mind being his bookmaker.

Yep ,he does a good book apparently which I won't buy for obvious reasons.

And that is the area he should concentrate, because he sure as hell is hopeless ,when it comes to rugby league

TheFrog

Coach
Yep ,he does a good book apparently which I won't buy for obvious reasons.

And that is the area he should concentrate, because he sure as hell is hopeless ,when it comes to rugby league
What I meant was he backs a lot of losers.

Incorrect

Coach
Complete nonsense of an article in today's SMH. Thinks he's funny and clever but its just awful. I left a comment on their site saying as much, doubt it will be posted...

Starkers

Bench
today's sook is up there with his greatest work. all his hatreds converging to send him over the edge:
- the demise into ultimate irrelevance for rugby union
- the ambition of the NRL to get going again
- his general hatred of rugby league, racing and gambling manifested in ARLC chair Peter V'landys
- his hatred of the NSW govt
- his hatred of fun in general
- the fact that no one cares what he thinks, and broad irrelevance, despite his huge readership.

one can only surmise people read him as a negative indicator of future events:
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/huge-l...ractise-what-it-preaches-20200501-p54p21.html

taipan

Referee

Hanky Head tried t hard to land the knockout blow on V'lad, yet couldn't dispute the efforts and safety measures the NRL is putting into place.
Hanky also showed his bias on 9 this morning, when he made no comment about the Fremantle Dockers breaking isolation laws, nor the AFL clown in Victoria who smashed a few cars whilst being well and truly hit and missed. and then doing a runner all during lockdown.
No deep questioning of the Vic AFL reporter by his Hankiness, as to why the AFL seems happy with Mid June, only 2 weeks after the NRL.
The guy is a dead set anti rl agenda driven plod.You can almost script write his rl commentary, it's the same old bile.

You give that bloke any attention and you’ve given him what he wants. Relevance. Good or bad. He’s irrelevant to me.

Can I offer a sage piece of advice. One of many gems from The Simpsons..(and Paul Anka)

Just don’t look.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
today's sook is up there with his greatest work. all his hatreds converging to send him over the edge:
- the demise into ultimate irrelevance for rugby union
- the ambition of the NRL to get going again
- his general hatred of rugby league, racing and gambling manifested in ARLC chair Peter V'landys
- his hatred of the NSW govt
- his hatred of fun in general
- the fact that no one cares what he thinks, and broad irrelevance, despite his huge readership.

one can only surmise people read him as a negative indicator of future events:
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/huge-l...ractise-what-it-preaches-20200501-p54p21.html
You left out the large volume of sand that is in his vagina

Latest posts