What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Especially when that Arab nations is in africa
Not sure what your point is, there are many Arab nations in Africa, it is a cultural fit, in terms of local support, not a geographical fit. I'm sure most middle-east Arab nations were right behind Morocco and I'm sure FIFA made sure they went deep into the tournament to maintain that interest.

Pneuma

First Grade
He is awful silent about the Tasmanian stadium situation. Must be giving afl a pass there
He came to Tassie once as a guest speaker at a rugby fund raiser. I had a free ticket to hear him speak including endless food and beer. Sadly I had to wash my hair that day and couldn’t make it. I also had the misfortune of talking to him on the phone about 30 years ago when I was a union official. Possibly the rudest most obnoxious prat I’ve ever spoken to.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
He came to Tassie once as a guest speaker at a rugby fund raiser. I had a free ticket to hear him speak including endless food and beer. Sadly I had to wash my hair that day and couldn’t make it. I also had the misfortune of talking to him on the phone about 30 years ago when I was a union official. Possibly the rudest most obnoxious prat I’ve ever spoken to.
Sounds awful 😂. He’s the one link keeping me wanting a monarchy out of spite. Him and Adam bandt

taipan

Referee

You should be awarded the Nobel prize for masochism.The only way I could cope listening to a bandana headed obnoxious oaf sprouting his life story , is being 5 times over the legal limit after a huge session of James Boag brew and hoping like hell I didn't remember a friggin thing he blurted.

Wb1234

Referee
You should be awarded the Nobel prize for masochism.The only way I could cope listening to a bandana headed obnoxious oaf sprouting his life story , is being 5 times over the legal limit after a huge session of James Boag brew and hoping like hell I didn't remember a friggin thing he blurted.
15 yrs ago my mates won free box tickets to warturds game with Fitzsimmons and another ex wallaby as hosts of a group

he knew they were league fans

when they were leaving to go out after he was telling them stuff like don’t do any off field incidents or similar on your night out

Pneuma

First Grade
15 yrs ago my mates won free box tickets to warturds game with Fitzsimmons and another ex wallaby as hosts of a group

he knew they were league fans

when they were leaving to go out after he was telling them stuff like don’t do any off field incidents or similar on your night out
That’s because he is a big turd