What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Five-Eight

rexy16

Juniors
UP THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you reckon will be the 5/8 for the 2005 season for the Sydney Roosters For when fittler leaves?

[/b]

RoostarGirl

Juniors
rexy16 said:

Who do you reckon will be the 5/8 for the 2005 season for the Sydney Roosters For when fittler leaves?

[/b]

In my opinion it will be between Wingy and Flannery....

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
rexy16 said:

[/b]

In my opinion it will be between Wingy and Flannery....

I reckon Flannery if his bung shoulder holds together.

ozzie

Bench
flannery myself - why buy a loser like whats his name...he could go to SOUTHS...

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
flannery myself - why buy a loser like whats his name...he could go to SOUTHS...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Now lets play fair in the sandbox. Souths only buy headlines waiting to happen. :D

Flannery's definately the go.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Surely the Rorters wouldn't buy a new 5/8 from somewhere. I think they will rely on their junior talent. lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Holla if ya hear me said:
They have NO junior talent- they buy everyone elses talent-Besides Ricketson there is no one else :lol:

Cross, Byrne, Cusack.....but you knew that right???

Disco

Bench
Luke Dorn might be with u guys next year (under ur 8 mill salary cap :roll: ) so he could step in, in 05

Brad Breth

Juniors
Flannery is a deadset lock.Bye ricko. With freedy gone and ricko alot of money is freed up to buy.And thats what they will do.There is a good player playing for redcliffe.The word up here in Brisbane is that Beetson has his eyes on him so maybe in 2 years we could see him get a shot. I think they will try to buy barrett.