What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flag Rugby League Camps Pennsbury Community School

Lantana

Juniors
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+3]Flag Rugby League Camps Pennsbury Community School [/SIZE][/FONT]
sharks%20logo.jpg

The camps will focus on introducing rugby to new participants. Learn how to play the game, passing, kicking, positions, game strategies, fitness, and have FUN!

Ages 6-9 July 24th-28th 9-11 A.M.
Ages 10-13 July 24th-28 th 1-3 P.M.

The camps are held at Fallsington Elementary School, 134 Yardley Ave. Fallsington, PA 19054 In the Pennsbury School District.

1. Go to www.pennsbury.k12.pa.us
2. Click on Pennsbury Community School
3. Scroll down until you see flag rugby, click on the appropriate age group and follow the directions for enrollment from there.
The Pennsbury School District charges $65.00 per camp.

The instructor for the camp is Sal Ranniello of Sharks Rugby League and Philly-Whitemarsh Rugby Club.

Sal can be contacted at ruggersal@yahoo.com

ali

Bench
Hi guys, I've got a mate in the States who has just bene offered a job with the YMCA as their sports coordinator and sports camp director. (This sounds like a slight exaggeration, he may not be in such a powerful position as he is only 23). But anyway, he's going to be to be doing a lot of work with soccer. However I know he likes his RL, and has worked for a short while with the West Tigers.

So if any of you guys are interested in getting his details, send me a pm and I'll send you his email.

Mr_Ugly

Juniors
There is an OzTag "World Cup" being organised for next year.

I don't know if the US is planning on sending a team, but if you are interested in making contact with the organisers, PM me and I'll give you their e-mail address.

Latest posts