What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanagan / Hunt - Explain that.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Keep in mind I sacrificed a whole Saturday.
Made my way out to Parra.
spent $100 + on a ticket.
Nit to mention deal with those unreasonable Parra supporters.
X by Season.
And you guy dished up that
I want an apology - minimal.
And then you want me to buy a 2025 season ticket.
Imagine what I’m thinking- seeing Hunt, Sloan wanted a release.
I could go on but I’ve decided not to.
When you are angry- walk away.
Bye.

InFlannoWeTrust

Juniors
X by Season.
Bye.
That was absolutely disgusting to watch!!
The try’s scored against us weren’t even by good plays! We stood off them like we did against sharks last week!
Yes we have quite a few out and losing CT yesterday and Liddle today didn’t help.
Though the defence was absolutely terrible and we want to play finals!! Yes we scored 28 points in 10 minutes but not good enough.
Worst game this season!
I know we don’t have many players to come in, though Rava, Faegai’s should never see first grade again!

Gardenia

Bench
X by Season.
Bye.
Flanno apologised to the fans and sponsors in his presso

I certainly do. He doesnt miss tackles, make stupid decisions, drop the ball or not try. I feel sorry for him having to coach this rabble. However i feel his backing Hunt has got to end. Hes had awful games for a few weeks now and deserves to be dropped. The excuses from him every week make me want to vomit. He has to go cause without a new half were going nowhere next year

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Yeah I do.
he prepares a team to be calculating in every move - considering the opposition are fighting for the wooden spoon
And they, knowing full well of the position in the moment dish that shit out.
I do feel sorry for Flano because all his efforts the numb nut players could only dribble those efforts.
I would rather sack half of them and start again then to give some if them another 1st grade jersey.

and now we need to beat Canberra AND have the Knights beat the Dolphins coached by the Old Man when the NRL would love another QLD side in the finals

what is it. Buckleys and none.
To quote Hudson - “Game Over Man”

Dragon David

First Grade
The guys preparing our players, coaches, trainers, conditioners etc just are not able to get things into the minds of the players. We all know that this game is a percentage one and each positive percent represents a good result than a negative one. How often have we said to play as a team, play as if the game is winnable, play with minimal mistakes, play with purpose, play with the mind being positive and not negative, play better if a mistake is made, play without panic, play whats in front of you, play as if Ben Hunt wasn't playing as he is the shits.

Dean Young has to go. He did not do much with us as co assistant under Mary. He just doesn't cut it as the Defence Coach. I think we should have stuck with Ben Woolf as our defence coach.

I keep saying over and over, well maybe once, that great defence wins games and that is needed in these last games plus the finals. We are just coached poorly in defence. The players aren't that much chop anyway, so if they lack in anything they perform poorly and defence is pretty bad.