What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanagan's returning ?

shadowboxer

First Grade
You’d think he’d stay at the dogs- more likely Barrett gets the punt and Dr Teeth father gets a gig coaching.
Barrett was in tears when the dogs won that game against Cronulla - imagine when he gets the stab in the back. Back to doing push-ups in his reg grundies on the bar somewhere in the gong

R-15-3

Juniors
My absolute best offer would be 1 year on min wage with club options, Adds depth to the squad. But even then it’s a stretch depends on how we priorities the squad.

Quigs

Immortal
Narhh keep it open Miller. I mean what's another meaningless thread going to do to drag down the quality of this cesspool of lurve that is our Shark LU Forum.

Quicksilver

Bench
He wasn’t really required at the Roosters.

He could be a serviceable half. Not everyone needs to be a straight out superstar. Put the right players around him and it can work. Also it usually takes time for halves to find their feet in first grade.

Frenzy.

Immortal
He wasn’t really required at the Roosters.

He could be a serviceable half. Not everyone needs to be a straight out superstar. Put the right players around him and it can work. Also it usually takes time for halves to find their feet in first grade.

Yeah. 1 week. S Williams. LOL

imasharkie

Coach
There's a reason the Roosters and now the Bulldogs are happy to get rid of him.

Chad 2.0
not sure which one has the worse kicking game, they're both as bad as each other.
Surely Fitzy's won't rubber stamp this.
Tricky Trindal before either of them.

txta2

Bench
Every fkn underwhelming number 7 in the comp will be linked to the Sharks now. Its the bread and butter of these flop journos...fk them.

SKIBUR

Juniors
I mentioned it before, take away the goal kicking and Jack A. Williams was developing better than FJ and providing more for the team. JAW would be better for our team, cheaper too... and with that said, kinda shows how low I rate FJ right now.

That said, I imagine with several board members still tight with Flanno Snr, it's plausible they pull on a few strings for a mate.

Maccas4177

Juniors
I mentioned it before, take away the goal kicking and Jack A. Williams was developing better than FJ and providing more for the team. JAW would be better for our team, cheaper too... and with that said, kinda shows how low I rate FJ right now.

That said, I imagine with several board members still tight with Flanno Snr, it's plausible they pull on a few strings for a mate.
That last sentence is everything that has been wrong with the sharks in the past! Jobs for the boys.