What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flannery Unlikely To Play!

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
Flannery unlikely to play

Sydney Roosters coach Ricky Stuart has all but given up on lock Chris Flannery playing in Sunday's NRL grand final.

Flannery underwent minor surgery on a testicle injury on Monday and is yet to train with the minor premiers.

He skipped the grand final breakfast this morning and Stuart admitted the 24-year-old Queenslander was at long odds to play.

"I don't think he will play to be quite honest and realistic about it all," Stuart said.

This will be another big hit for the Roosters if it is true!

willvillain

Juniors
Never say never. Sticky loves his mind games. Bare that in mind as well, everything the bloke says i take with a grain of salt.

Kingytek

Juniors
willvillain said:
Never say never. Sticky loves his mind games. Bare that in mind as well, everything the bloke says i take with a grain of salt.

True that, I wouldnt be suprised if ricko and flano both took the field on sunday, the whole suspention thing was just a mind game, he is actually playing! Gotta watch sticky, smart little fella!

brenno

Juniors
The bloke's got a busted nut, he's no chance. If he plays he will command my respect forever.

thickos

First Grade
on the radio (Nova sports report) they said he is definitely out.

I'll believe it when i see it on Sunday...

Kingytek

Juniors
Good luck to "one-nut" Let us pray he doesnt have to reley on artificial insemination to receieve his fathers day present in years to come!

dice

Juniors
Most players would give up a testicle to play a grand final... don't be surprised ;-)

m0j0

Bench
The reason Ricko and Flannery weren't at the breakfast is because the Roosters have hired a secret high-tech surgical team after one of the players mentioned something they saw in the movie Face/Off.

Expect to see "Luke Ricketson" watching from the sidelines with what looks like a very sore testicular area and not moving too freely, whereas "Chris Flannery" will take the field at lock with no obvious pain.

gregstar

Referee
The reason Ricko and Flannery weren't at the breakfast is because the Roosters have hired a secret high-tech surgical team after one of the players mentioned something they saw in the movie Face/Off.

Expect to see "Luke Ricketson" watching from the sidelines with what looks like a very sore testicular area and not moving too freely, whereas "Chris Flannery" will take the field at lock with no obvious pain.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
m0j0 said:

:clap: :clap:

DJ1

Juniors
It seems the Roosters have found a loophole which will allow Ricketson to play in the GF!

He is changing his name by deed poll to Luke Bicketson.

The NRL handed out a 3 match suspension to Ricketson not Bicketson.

gregstar

Referee
It seems the Roosters have found a loophole which will allow Ricketson to play in the GF!

He is changing his name by deed poll to Luke Bicketson.

The NRL handed out a 3 match suspension to Ricketson not Bicketson.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
Flannery will play, Sticky's playing games. the "to be honest and realistic about it all" gave it away :lol: i remember in last year's GF breakfast: "it's gonna be a hard match, i don't know if we're up to it to be honest" - now that's one mind game which backfired.

RICHO

Juniors
"Flannery underwent minor surgery on a testicle injury on Monday and is yet to train with the minor premiers."

No surgery on a testicle is minor!!!!!!

:|