What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

flanno pinning barba at 6

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
First up cretins, happy ny. Hope you all bought it in well.

So, watchin the picture radio last night and supercoach has announced barba will be your 6.

Why now? Seems super coach x 2 ( pricey) has advised it might pull a few pants down and really get the opposition fretting.

Anyway, Ronnie thinks barba is a cat of the highest order who won't (probably cos he can't) tackle. Like, ya know, he's like seriously the biggest liability in a front line in the nrl.

Wadda you simpletons reckon? I reckon the superior brains trust comprising the dream super coaches team could hold you poor merkins back this year. Its the best roster youse have had in over a decade.

Card Shark

Immortal
Happy New Year to you Ronnie ya merkin.

I'll reserve my opinion of our coaches until 1/3 of the way through the season.

As much as Flanno has p'd me off at times, the last time he coached, we nearly made the grand final qualifier, with Carney out injured.

In regards to the bubbler, he couldn't tackle either, so I don't think that trait in Barba is the end of the world....we shall see eh.

Anyway, what about your mob's coaches, have they improved?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Happy New Year to you Ronnie ya merkin.

I'll reserve my opinion of our coaches until 1/3 of the way through the season.

As much as Flanno has p'd me off at times, the last time he coached, we nearly made the grand final qualifier, with Carney out injured.

In regards to the bubbler, he couldn't tackle either, so I don't think that trait in Barba is the end of the world....we shall see eh.

Anyway, what about your mob's coaches, have they improved?

I think mary can coach. Good year for us will be 7th or 8th realistically.

You should beat us home.

chewsta

First Grade
My 4 year old son is a better tackler than the piss eater we had. If Barba can at least hold on to a jersey or maybe trip someone over as they run over the top of him, then he is already miles ahead of the human tumbleweed.

Quigs

Immortal
My Tip ... Ronnie will be one of us by August.

Even if he has a lot of the Capsis Happy Clapper in him, we all know that it is written in the stars.

carcharias

Immortal
Ey. Ronnie
You merkins won a comp with the biggest cat of all time playing in the same position.

Frenzy.

Immortal
First up cretins, happy ny. Hope you all bought it in well.

So, watchin the picture radio last night and supercoach has announced barba will be your 6.

Why now? Seems super coach x 2 ( pricey) has advised it might pull a few pants down and really get the opposition fretting.

Anyway, Ronnie thinks barba is a cat of the highest order who won't (probably cos he can't) tackle. Like, ya know, he's like seriously the biggest liability in a front line in the nrl.

Wadda you simpletons reckon? I reckon the superior brains trust comprising the dream super coaches team could hold you poor merkins back this year. Its the best roster youse have had in over a decade.

He's replacing Carney, the previous biggest liability in a front line in the NRL.

Seems appropriate. We're not worse off and he has healthier hammies. LOL

Frenzy.

Immortal
He's found a new hairdresser

3845ceac77b8b6493f90b8496bc92bee_zpse481ff1f.jpg

Special K

Coach
He's replacing Carney, the previous biggest liability in a front line in the NRL.

Seems appropriate. We're not worse off and he has healthier hammies. LOL

The Hammies thing excites me. The amount of times Carney would get into half a gap but couldn't put the foot down was out of control. Any time he did make a break I shat myself thinking they would snap.

Latest posts