What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno under threat????

What’s the go with the story on Fox Sports website that Flanno’s job past 2019 is not a given?

That the board a split on him at the moment and the heat is on him?

Flanno takes over the Club from a train wreck position from Ricky Stuart.

Gets us to the finals every year under his leadership and wins the Club it’s first Premiership ever in 49 previous attempts. Currently has the team primed for another realistic chance to jag another Premiership which would be 2 in the past 3 years.

Attracts great players to the Club. Gets the junior system firing with junior sides constantly in the top 4.

And some fat dumb board members aren’t sure about him coaching the Club after 2019???

Is there a f**king agenda with these merkins or what?

How about they leave Flanno to do what he does best and that is getting the Club up as a serious contender each year and they either f**k off because once again we are having some cash flow problems because they’ve got NFI. Or get up off their arses and start coming up with innovative ways to attract fans to the games or sourcing alternate avenues of income for the Club.

It’s not f**king rocket science. Don’t waste your time and energy to try and fix things that aren’t broken (Flanno coaching ) and fix the things that it is starting to seem is over your f**king heads.

Seriously there is some ungrateful f**king losers still associated with the Club.

YTSharks

Juniors
Heard a bit of early speculation that a father/son coach/half combo will be at Penrith and Cronulla in 2020. Not the obvious answer though. Still nothing but speculation yet

Craigshark

First Grade
Just another attempt at destabilisation.

Wish you didn’t post it. 2 minutes of my life I won’t get back.

Said the exact same thing to my mrs when I saw that Hooper dickhead saying it last night on Fox. Seriously going to cancel my subscription because of the amount of f**kwits they have working for them.

SharkShocked

Bench
Wasn't the theory that he was spending too much money?

Who cares he's getting results.

Sign him for another 3 minimum.

snout

First Grade
It came from Hooper?

Say no more then....BS.

The poor bald headed prick cant sleep at feefs and duges and Gal so close to the big show.

Kills him. He was pumping it two handed when the cap story broke.
But lost the ability to breathe when greenterd said it was minor...so he replied with the story that the 50k was paid to a GF player.

That sensational scoop nosedived so nows its this???

f**k off and get a real job

cb4

First Grade
Sacking a guy who has been here for 8 seasons* and been in the finals 6 times.
Sounds like certain journos didn't get the reaction they craved from Fifita/Dugan and then the cap scandal so needed to look elsewhere.
I doubt there is a power struggle over a coach that just secured us a top 4 spot.

MilkShark

First Grade
Sacking a guy who has been here for 8 seasons* and been in the finals 6 times.
Sounds like certain journos didn't get the reaction they craved from Fifita/Dugan and then the cap scandal so needed to look elsewhere.
I doubt there is a power struggle over a coach that just secured us a top 4 spot.
It’s exactly what it is.

Im surprised that absolutely anybody was fooled by this story.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I caught the tail end of Slothfield being grilled on Controversy Corner the other night about Flanno and whether or not his job was safe. I'm fairly sure he was non-committal. Perhaps that's where it came from? I think we've all suffered Flanno-rage, but you can't question the bloke's coaching record.

AJB1102

First Grade
The Flanno vs Barry Russell stir they tried to whip up fell dead in the water when Flanno pointed out if he was dirty on Barry he wouldn't have asked him to present Kyle's debut jersey. So naturally they reload and take another shot, this time its unnamed board members.

Who’s the leaking board member giving Rothfield his “scoops” ?

That’s the only way he finds all this extra shyte about our Club to put in his Sunday paper section.