What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fone Zone Sponsorship

Poida_Raider

Bench
Would i be right to say that this is the final season of a three year deal with fone zone? do we think they'll resign for another stint? will the raiders shop around for another sponsor? or have they resigned a deal that i have not heard about?

lotm

Juniors
they've already stated they won't be extending their deal. i expect the raiders are currently preparing proposals for businesses.

woodgers

Bench
lotm said:
they've already stated they won't be extending their deal. i expect the raiders are currently preparing proposals for businesses.

:lol: You're a funny guy mate!

I would actually think that Don and his 'expert' team will leave that until February - March time.

My tip : Aristocrat to up their sponsorship from secondary to Major.

I think ACTEWAGL might be an outside chance, they already sponsor the training ground. Just imagine it ACTEWAGL Canberra Raiders, bit of a mouth full for Robbo at home matches.

Timbo

Staff member
I'm pretty sure Milk had their hat in the ring for major sponsor last time up only to be outbid by Fone Zone...Hopefully they'll get back onboard.

Bloody NRL letting channel 9 give priority games to Sydney teams and ignoring us has now cost us two sponsorships.

jed

First Grade
At a guess, it'll be a national/international company. As admirable as it would be for Milk to come back as the jersey sponsorship, there's not all that much for them to gain by doing so - in a place like Canberra there's not exactly an overabundance of competition for them in the milk market.

Timbo

Staff member
They have major competition in Canberra, seeing as they're more expensive than Dairy Farmers or Woolworths brand milk.

Anyway...Wishful thinking...

Timbo

Staff member
It is.

And it's collarless (ala Brisbane and Melbourne).

I HATE COLLARLESS JERSEYS.

:evil:

Sully

Juniors
Jed..

Somehow I do not think International companies are fighting over being the Raiders major sponsor.

They wll get 1 if they are lucky Televised games a year which is completly accidental.

Poida_Raider

Bench
ok thanks for filling me in people!

where is all this news about new jerseys, and new sponsors, and the like.

i spose the new jersey would be of a bigger interest to me at the moment.

aussies1st

Staff member
Any news if the new jersey will be any different in colours? Or is it just the collar and sponsor that is changing.

Latest posts