What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fool Gould: And the loser leaves the country...

With 10 mins to go, this is what he said: The loser leaves the country and the winner goes on.
Are the Tigers spending Mad Monday in Bali or something?
Or is he just too bloated from Tiger sperm to think straight?

Izz

Bench
Heh--Gibbs went off injured, and comment from the sideline was: 'And there's a real worry he won't be able to play next week.'

Guess nobody will have to worry about that now.

Re GDiddy's leaving the country comment: i think he was referring to how most teams head overseas on vacay once they're knocked out.

Packy

Bench
Thought he said "the loser leaves the country and the winner goes home" I don't think he was presuming the Warriors lose but using a saying along the lines of "6 of one half dozen of the other"

innsaneink

Referee
Ive only looked at the last few minutes of the replay, a few mins before the last try....they were definitely all inferring imo the tigers would win....gee 5 to go and theyre two in front I wonder why?

KiamaSaint

Coach
I thought he was referring to the o/s end of year trip as well but the post isn't without merit, it was odd to say that and could easily be heard as "the Tigers have got this". Reminds me of the Dragons and Rabbitohs game when Gus said "It is not about whether the Dragons will win this it is by how much" or words to that effect. I got a sick feeling we were in trouble at that point.

thorson1987

Coach
Well it was the first time i have heard him say it, generally because i try and block him out as much as possible.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Fortunatly Fox is using its own commentators for the finals so I don't have to put up with the idiot!