What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football department changes

Lots of new faces.None that I know.
Tony Ayoub has joined the Club from the St George Illawarra Dragons as Physical Performance Manager, and will oversee the entire training, medical and rehabilitation program.
Kurt Wrigley links with the Knights as NRL Assistant Coach, after seven years with South Sydney, while Simon Woolford joins the Club as Assistant Coach and Reserve Grade Coach.

Additionally, Luke Portese joins the strength and conditioning team and the Club welcomes Doctor Jenny Coleman.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2016/10/31/knights_football_dep.html

Noname36

First Grade
Not sure how I feel about bringing in a performance manager from the Dragons...

Also does this mean Potter is gone?

Frederick

Staff member

He's also been head physio at Melbourne, Easts, Canterbury and Cronulla, and has been team physio for the Aus team for last 17 years

Glendale

Juniors
Tony Ayoub is a good get. However he won't start work until he gets back from the Four Nations so he'll miss the first few weeks of pre-season.

Wouldn't that be the most important time to have your high performance manager on board...?

Reactions: KAB

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

The talk i heard (dont know how reliable) was that he was the outsider trying to reform the club, so naturally he was the fall guy after the shitty season to protect the boys club.

Again, i will stress, i dont know how reliable that is....

Latest posts