What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football Managment Games

FMPL.jpg

enough said at manure :roll:

DB

First Grade
bit of a bump.... I'm still playing FM 09, as I don't see a need to upgrade. I found an awesome A-League patch on the internet, with the A League substituting with the Singapore league, so you play mid season cups and all thats.

Got a game atm as the Gold Coast, my major coups so far has been Josh Kennedy and Rodrigo Possebon.

in season 2013/2014, and just rejected a contract from Sporting Lisbon, cause I want to stay on and win the Asian Champions League, then I'll resign, or accept the next good offer.

DB

First Grade
Bump this.... New 2011 version has been announced. I've got and still play 09, but I'll probably end up buying this.

New Features:
Agents roles have been enhanced; there will be five types of agents that negotiate contracts. Some will give you a blank page for negotiations, while others will ask for too much and others will be more sensible.

There will be around dozen new contact clauses, including a bonus for players making it into the Team of the Year and a minimum fee release clause if a big club comes in.

Negotiations with a player have been made "face to face" in order to increase the realism of the game.
Training has been enhanced; there will be fourteen extra areas to train players in, and a new match preparation section allows you to train players in specific formations.

Interaction with players and other managers has been improved, including making it possible to have private conversations with players.

There are new board requests as part of this improved interaction, including requesting higher percentage of transfer revenue and requesting a new stadium if the current stadium can't be expanded.
The news section and inbox have been merged back together with a new look, and there are more options for subscriptions.

The match engine has been improved to include player emotion, meaning players will react more visibly to what is happening on the pitch.

The much-requested "dynamic league reputation" has been included, meaning that if game-players take on a club in a less fancied nation, and take that club to glory, the reputation of that nation's league will raise.

The dynamic league sounds very good. Always found if I was Australia, after our players retired there was not as good as players coming through the ranks, so go well with Australia, and the A League will also improve.

Ridders

Coach
Should be able to use your career earnings to buy stuff. I have about £268 million in total earnings yet can't do sh*t with it. I want to buy a mansion or a private plane or something to those effects.

Last edited:

Bumble

First Grade
Yeah, whenever your club wants you to renew your contract, I've never understood the point of being able to choose a higher wage or a signing bonus. I just go the absolute lowest they'll offer me everytime..

DB

First Grade
If you take less, doesn't it give you a bigger wage budget for your team?

DB

First Grade
Man FM 11 is too Unrealistic.... like come on, check out the results of my first game in the Asian Cup.

McDonald.jpg

DB

First Grade
Lost to the saudi's in the final 1-0.... lost Josh Kennedy, Rhys Williams, Tim Cahill through injury, and Scott Mcdonald was Suspended for the final.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I had a similar experience the other day.

Mourinho is the U23's manager and Zola is the u19's. No doubt Lowy had to sell a few Westfields to pay their wages.

whall15

Coach
Certainly.

Didn't realise people on here play FM, we should do a challenge or something.

Latest posts