What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Quiz

innsaneink

Referee
madunit said:
I am not going to reveal my information sources, that would ruin the fun and the challenge of this thread.

Just seems restricted now to whoever has the most reference books. :roll:

The trivias gone....

Have fun.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
nope.

Innsaneink, if we didnt have reference books it would make the trivia awfully hard to go through with. Why the attitude mate? ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
madunit said:
nope.

Innsaneink, if we didnt have reference books it would make the trivia awfully hard to go through with. Why the attitude mate? ;-)

Aah no attitude....your idea and my idea of trivia differs thats all.
You wanna act like an 8 yo regarding my Q, thats fine too.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sorry for trying to have a sense of humour.

anywho

Who was the very first person to score 4 tries in an interstate match between NSW and Qld, not just State of Origin, all interstate matches since 1908?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks furry, I almost got a hernia thinking it up.

Now answer the question children ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
madunit said:
sorry for trying to have a sense of humour.

anywho

Who was the very first person to score 4 tries in an interstate match between NSW and Qld, not just State of Origin, all interstate matches since 1908?

Aaahh...humour...thats what it was?? :lol: ....my apologies, went right over me head.
Sorry mate. ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
nope. He only played the one game for NSW and also only played one test for Asutralia

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tommy Andrerson is correct.

Played in the very first interstate game between NSW and Qld in 1908. Scored 4 tries, including the first ever try for NSW and in interstate football.

Never played for NSW again.