What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For all you EA Sports haters who love cricket...

Chris_Brissie

Juniors
For those who don't know Codemasters have announced the long awaited sequal to Brian Lara Cricket will be available in Winter 2005....I have seen some graphics so far and they compare very closely with games like Madden and Fifa 2005, the game will be released as Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 in other parts of the world but will have a different label in Australia which has not been decided although hinted that it could be Matthew Hayden.... This game has alot of promise and is sure to be a success in oz...

simostorm

Bench
Thats the same as Shane Warne Cricket isnt it?
If so that is the best cricket game ever made, way better then the EA cricket game.
Me and my mate play that for hours on the playstation. Its a classic game.
Up there with Bomberman and Unirally on the Snes.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Shane Warne Cricket owns....

I remember it on the Mega Drive I think...Played it for days and days. Then I got it on PS and my life had meaning.

What's with cricket games being posted on this forum :roll: Anyway that's great news, I was a huge fan of that game and am a huge fan of Matthew Hayden aswell. :clap:

Chris_Brissie

Juniors
sorry about posting but being rugby league gamers naturally one alternative is cricket, the link has been posted obviously and yes it is Shane Warne cricket aswell but likely not to be called that this time in oz.

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
I got EA Sports Cricket 2004 the day it acme out, and i was dissappointed. Brian Lara/Shane Warne Cricket topped it i feel. when i made my team and went into bat it changed the team so say I was NZ and had Papps opening and dropped Fleming out of the team Fleming came back :evil: , as it did with many other things. I hope Codemasters can works the same magic twice!

skeepe

Immortal
When they say winter 2005 are they referring to Southern or Nothern hemisphere? If Northern, it could mean we get it in January, February or as late as December.

Front-Rower

First Grade
From what I gather the game will be out in the Australian winter. ie anytime between June and August.