What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Our New French Posters

Calixte

First Grade
NRL seems to have attracted a number of "French fans" (allegedly) following the SBW debacle.

It would be interesting to hear what they know about rugby league in France. This might be a convenient place to post those comments.

Please, give us the benefit of your knowledge about the state of RL in France...

j5o6hn

Juniors
No just another bunch of FW Rugby Union trolls trying to justify their lives

Loudstrat

Coach
hitler-adolf-paris.jpg

French Rugby Union Committe Meeting, 1940

Girondin

Juniors
NRL seems to have attracted a number of "French fans" (allegedly) following the SBW debacle.

It would be interesting to hear what they know about rugby league in France. This might be a convenient place to post those comments.

Please, give us the benefit of your knowledge about the state of RL in France...
I suggest you go to the French section of this board if you are genuinely interested in French RL. The atmosphere here is a bit hostile for French fans like me to give their views. Especially if they happen - how criminal - to like several codes :roll:

Yngwie_70

Juniors

What reason do you have to doubt that they are French? Why would they make that up?

Loudstrat

Coach
What reason do you have to doubt that they are French? Why would they make that up?

We have a number of Union trolls here occasionally, some mild, some utterly moronic like Polynesian Warrior. Some like to 'morph' into a different personality. I guess there's no social like on Union sites.

Loudstrat

Coach
I suggest you go to the French section of this board if you are genuinely interested in French RL. The atmosphere here is a bit hostile for French fans like me to give their views. Especially if they happen - how criminal - to like several codes :roll:

When you pass off a 200k TV audience dozing off as a 700k one glued to the set, do you really expect to be taken seriously?

Funny you mention the word 'criminal' - Toloun supporter by any chance?

Latest posts