What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Stakey - suggested team vs. Dogs

bluefox68

Staff member
1. WILL KENNEDY
2. SIONE KATOA
3. JESSE RAMIEN
4. SIFA TALAKAI
5. RONALDO MULITALO
6. MATT MOYLAN
7. NICHO HYNES
8. OREGON KAUFUSI
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY
10. BRADEN HAMLIN-UELE
11. BRITON NIKORA
12. TEIG WILTON
13. CAMERON MCINNES

Interchange

14. WADE GRAHAM
15. ROYCE HUNT
16. THOMAS HAZELTON
17. TUKUPA-KE HAU TAPUHA (i.e. Anyone but Williams)

Of course, it won’t happen!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Royce is our 8. He is the guy you start, he is not impact or energy. He is a Bull, you start him.

I cannot convince Fitz to play Uele at lock, perhaps Kafusi.

I will never be sold on McInnes at lock, he gives his all, adds to the team in some ways.

Hazelton will just get better.

Not sold on Teig, shows good signs, does some poor things.

Clearly we do not know what to do with Wade, but we need him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
1. WILL KENNEDY
2. SIONE KATOA
3. JESSE RAMIEN
4. SIFA TALAKAI
5. RONALDO MULITALO
6. MATT MOYLAN
7. NICHO HYNES
8. OREGON KAUFUSI
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY
10. BRADEN HAMLIN-UELE
11. BRITON NIKORA
12. TEIG WILTON
13. CAMERON MCINNES

Interchange

14. WADE GRAHAM
15. ROYCE HUNT
16. THOMAS HAZELTON
17. TUKUPA-KE HAU TAPUHA (i.e. Anyone but Williams)

Of course, it won’t happen!
I can't see a 2 rookie bench being named unless there is injury. I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater in terms of dumping Williams. Take out his 2 handling errors and he did a decent job in the middle. Didn't miss a tackle (the only forward to achieve 100%)

He really gives us the shits in the run of play, I get that, but after watching again earlier today I can't see a reason for him to be dropped. Nicho had double the handling errors.

R-15-3

Juniors
My issue with Williams is he concedes lots of post contact meters while defending and fast play the balls.

carinashark

First Grade
We have to replace Braily,McInness,Wilton and Williams if we want to go up a gear for the GF. I used the be a big fan of those players , but our 7 is playing his ass off and needs better players around him. Very evident against the Roosters who will be getting players back in .And will get better. Can we get better.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We have to replace Braily,McInness,Wilton and Williams if we want to go up a gear for the GF. I used the be a big fan of those players , but our 7 is playing his ass off and needs better players around him. Very evident against the Roosters who will be getting players back in .And will get better. Can we get better.

Who are you replacing them with?

carinashark

First Grade
That’s our problem , Trindal in for Moylan, Stonestreet, then see how the Jets go. By then the season will be over.

Stake Removed

First Grade
They are in big injury trouble!
This is the game, where we need to go for the throat and don't let go.
It should look like a bloody shark attack, relentless, make an example of them.
They are down on troops we need to go hard for the 80 minutes.
Do what souths did to them

Latest posts