What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the people travelling to Melb

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Do we know anything?

Cause tickets for the new sh*thole come out tomorow , we all obviously sit together should we get new tickets or anyone??

Most of us are effin cluelesss

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
it's a bit harder at this stadium..

i mentioned in the other seating thread that in order to get seating together, it involves people rocking up early & reserving a large area....

we did this last year, and were on the uncovered hill bit, directly in line with the fight.. so.. i would suggest either there (which has seating & standing) or in the middle of the covered seating opposite the main grandstand...

unfortunatley neither ticketek, olympic park or the storm actually have a seating map availabe...................................

Cooper-Man

Bench
Guys............we are awaiting final confirmation from the storm. Its looking like we will keep tickets if they are General Reserved Area. However we are waiting for the final confirmation. Please hold off everything and dont refund your tickets yet.

Also there is a chance that they will rope off a section of a bay for us to sit together. The confirmation will be coming through soon.

this is all off the hard work of Craig. (tinga Express) so hopefully it comes through.

snogard6

Juniors
Guys............we are awaiting final confirmation from the storm. Its looking like we will keep tickets if they are General Reserved Area. However we are waiting for the final confirmation. Please hold off everything and dont refund your tickets yet.

Also there is a chance that they will rope off a section of a bay for us to sit together. The confirmation will be coming through soon.

this is all off the hard work of Craig. (tinga Express) so hopefully it comes through.

Thanks for that, hopefully we can use the existing tickets. When do you think we will find out if we can or cant use existing tickets? before or after the new lot go on sale?

Last edited:

TinghaExpress

Juniors
Yep what Pete said is exactly right do not get a refund on your tickets...I was told by the Melb Storm office that Ticketmaster would contact me over the next 2 days which they have done only 5 mins ago funnily enough and stated that our Ticketmaster tickets for Reserved Area GA or General Admission categories will still be able to be used to gain entry to Olympic Park for the match!! which is great news for all of us who have already purchased ticks for the Telstra Dome...

However if you have purchased tickets and where your seat have been reserved for example a cat 1 ticket you will need to have your ticket changed over...

As for having an area designated for Saints fans still workin on that! All the advice I can give now is that if you havent already purchased tickets yet for the match do so as soon as you can in the Reserved GA area through ticketek as of 2morrow as the supply of Reserved Area GA is very limited at OP compared to TD!!

The Major

Bench
Ahhh struth Tingha. I just pumped out a thread with that info. Pete just gave me a buzz and filled me in and asked me to post the good news. Sorry to double dip you champ. Feel free to make any corrections if i made any. Love your work buddy. I owe you a beer when i see ya next.
Cheers.

Latest posts