What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those that have the game already - RE DIFFICULTY LEVELS

Ausguy

Coach
Well isnt this exciting, not long now, after so many questions previously i have one that i would like to ask the people that already have the game, so far i have got the impression form people that the difficulty runs something like this

level
1 - easy
2- easy
3- win most, lose some
4- lose most, win some
5 - is anyone even up to that yet, hope its impossible
depending on how good u are, but from what i have seen in here so far and in the chat room this is what i have noticed

now my qn is

- What actually makes it harder to win, is the AI better in defence, attack or strategy, are they physically faster and stronger or are they smarter and less likely to fall for your same old moves???

please explain what you think is the difference between 1-4, where does the ai stand up to meet the challenge

TripleM

Juniors
I still can't answer on number 4 as I'm waiting til I win NRL on the third til I try the next one up. But the main thing I've noticed on the easiest level just bashing sprint will break you through almost every tackle. BAsically all your little tricks would do that. But the AI is just very tight on defence on the higher levels, not allowing as big a gap and stuff like that. On attack they seem to pass it around a little more and be able to find holes in your line quite easily. Can't say much more, only played a couple of games on the easiest levels.

Ausguy

Coach
Thanx MMM, its a start, anyone else more advanced? is anyone struggling on level 3 or 4, thats what id like to hear!!!! :lol:

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
TripleM said:
I still can't answer on number 4 as I'm waiting til I win NRL on the third til I try the next one up. But the main thing I've noticed on the easiest level just bashing sprint will break you through almost every tackle. BAsically all your little tricks would do that. But the AI is just very tight on defence on the higher levels, not allowing as big a gap and stuff like that. On attack they seem to pass it around a little more and be able to find holes in your line quite easily. Can't say much more, only played a couple of games on the easiest levels.

u have the game???????? (drools uncontrolably)

Anonymous

Juniors
Ok here you go.

There are only 4 levels not 5 (is the 5th unlockable or something??)

Anywa, the first two are piss easy, you will rack up 50 point wins in no time.

I am pretty comfortably winning matches on the third one too.

The hardest level (Legend) I have won one match but am copping some fearful hammerings as well.

nibbs

Bench
I'm currently on 'seasoned' or the 3rd hardest. I started using it after only 2 games. I suspect most will do the same...

budz

Juniors
As said before in the harder levels you can just break tackles easily and the opposition can break your tackles easier. So you cover defence gets tested then. And the harder it gets the faster the opposition gets. For example a player in legend will run a lot faster than a player in school boy level.

The Rooster

Juniors
Yeah the first and second levels are too easy. I stopped playing on those levels after a few games aswell. I find the third level the best at the moment. Until I get even better.

SP

Bench
Some people have the game :evil:

while i have to wait 2 MORE DAYS :twisted: :evil:

Latest posts