What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran Captain

^b0ss^

Juniors
Yes i think its a good decision for a couple of reasons main reason i think it shows the side things have changed.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Pretty easy to be a decent captain if we don't play like a bunch of mincers. It is amazing how well good captaincy and good play goes hand in hand.

What comes first, the merkin or the egg? For me it is probably the egg. Hence the term 'Rubby League'.

phantom eel

First Grade
Great decision.

To be truly competitive we needed an on-field marshall who's going to play 80mins and keep everyone going. No need to confuse things with co-captains, if your team's real leader will be onfield for 80min.

Tim's 40-55mins contribution (in two stints) of itself was never going to be captain-worthy in the modern game, but seems a nice guy and will be a great club captain.

Last Week

Bench
I don't think Mannah was a poor captain as others have suggested. And as he has been through the hard times and done a decent job ( plus he always puts in 110%) , plus being a local junior I wouldn't demote him.

I understand why Foran would be picked, but bit old school I would like Mannah to stay as captain.

I feel the same. I'd prefer a junior to be captain or at least someone who has been around for a while. But that's just me being nostalgic.

Green River Eel

Juniors
I don't think Mannah was a poor captain as others have suggested. And as he has been through the hard times and done a decent job ( plus he always puts in 110%) , plus being a local junior I wouldn't demote him.

I understand why Foran would be picked, but bit old school I would like Mannah to stay as captain.

Am i in the twilight zone?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If Foran doesn't start playing with a goofy smile then he should be replaced by Mannah pretty quickly.

Gronk

Staff member
Best kiwi captain since Gary Freeman.

image.img

Bandwagon

Staff member

Morgs isn't upset. He's confused.

He's just trying to work out why the f**k our new captain told him to " never show up in Jandals again "

He's never been to Jandals, and doesn't even know where the f**k it is.

i hope he hasn't inherited any bad habits from tooves we are already 8 mill in the red we can't afford too many 10k fines for blasting the refs

natheel

Coach
Good stuff. Happy with both being given the nod. Foran on field is a huge step in the right direction

IFR33K

Coach
Is there a protest organised, with peeps attempting to get mannah reinstated as captain?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Is there a protest organised, with peeps attempting to get mannah reinstated as captain?

lol um...

the resident f**kwit from the other site posted as a blog just for a shit stir and a few have taken the bait...other than that, im not aware of any protest arranged nor do I think anyone would be that silly.