What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran Captain

El Diablo

Post Whore
Best kiwi captain since Gary Freeman.

image.img

you didn't like Cayless?

Basil Brush

Juniors
lol um...

the resident f**kwit from the other site posted as a blog just for a shit stir and a few have taken the bait...other than that, im not aware of any protest arranged nor do I think anyone would be that silly.

It might be a protest with 5 people at most.

Seriously Tim is a lovely guy, and I am glad he has kept a leadership role in the club but people who think he should be captain over Foran (an international captain) are dreaming.

Green River Eel

Juniors
lol um...

the resident f**kwit from the other site posted as a blog just for a shit stir and a few have taken the bait...other than that, im not aware of any protest arranged nor do I think anyone would be that silly.

Dont worry , we'll have milk crates handy for you Stagger :sarcasm:

parramaniac2516

Juniors
Best result for all. Tim is a nice guy and still somebody that is great fronting the media and being a very likeable person that you would representing your club.

However having Foran as onfield captain will make sure no one will slack off. Sometimes i feel mannah may not be able to motivate the team and be a hardarse when required.

Stagger eel

Staff member
It might be a protest with 5 people at most.

Seriously Tim is a lovely guy, and I am glad he has kept a leadership role in the club but people who think he should be captain over Foran (an international captain) are dreaming.

Don't think I've seen a person disputing the decision... And I don't think Tim himself would be disputing to but the imbecile who created the blog as a shit stir has hammered mannah for a while even questioning his toughness, forget about the fact that he's played well over 150 FG games or even played origin for a moment, he turned up to training a day after he buried his brother... That my friend is the epitome of toughness.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Don't think I've seen a person disputing the decision... And I don't think Tim himself would be disputing to but the imbecile who created the blog as a shit stir has hammered mannah for a while even questioning his toughness, forget about the fact that he's played well over 150 FG games or even played origin for a moment, he turned up to training a day after he buried his brother... That my friend is the epitome of toughness.

I do have nothing but respect for Tim, especially with what he went through with his brother.

Amen.

Eelementary

Post Whore

:clap:

Ken Oaff, brother.

I didn't expect Timmy to play after Johnny's passing, but he kept turning up and giving 100%.

I have huge respect for Tim Mannah, and I am very proud to count him as an Eel.

phantom eel

First Grade
Hopefully Beau Scott's presence will inspire the whole forward pack (including Mannah) onto some better and more consistent achievements this year too.

We've done well recruiting some rep-level experience this off-season: Foran for the halves/spine, Jennings for the backs, Scott for the forwards. And credit where it's due - Jarryd Hayne, William Hopoate and Chris Sandow made this all possible :).

Latest posts