What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran gonski

WarriorDefence

Juniors
U can all breath I sigh of relief coz foran is staying at manly. Can't revel the source and u guys don't know me from a bar of soap but I've got nothing to gain, just thought I'd give yas some good news- take it or leave it.
He and his manager are happy with the terms and it's as good as done

Last edited:

Tommax25

Bench
U can all breath I sigh of relief coz foran is staying at manly. Can't revel the source and u guys don't know me from a bar of soap but I've got nothing to gain, just thought I'd give yas some good news- take it or leave it.
He and his manager are happy with the terms and it's as good as done

What tipped the scales? The offers were identical in money but he hadn't decided before this.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Guess we will find out maybe as soon as Saturday? Will be glad once it's over, wherever he signs.
Not taking any tips or inside info now, it's a two horse race, not hard to get it right if you want to take a stab.

eozsmiles

Bench
I'm hoping Kieren stays put. I can't remember the last time we got to see 2 top shelf young halves enter the comp virtually together and play for the same club for several years.

mikail-eagle

Bench
Isn't he managed by Goerge Mimis whom just got suspended for the Melbourne Storm Salary Cap Scandle ?

Hope this doesn't affect his resigning in anyway ...

eozsmiles

Bench
Isn't he managed by Goerge Mimis whom just got suspended for the Melbourne Storm Salary Cap Scandle ?

Hope this doesn't affect his resigning in anyway ...

I was thinking the same thing but Mimis works for SFX Management and they'll just have another agent look after things for 6 months. Daryl Mather is a high profile manager at the same company. Pretty sure he is still NRL accredited.

WarriorDefence

Juniors
What tipped the scales? The offers were identical in money but he hadn't decided before this.

He always wanted to stay but up till a few days ago he was gone. Btw the offers weren't identical- looks like good old fashioned loyalty got you over the line in the end.
Dont think they have informed the club yet but he has decided to stay.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Well according to Fatty right at the end of the Footy Show he announced Keiran has re-signed for another 3 years with the Eagles!

You F*CKING BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

Eat a putrid, steaming turd Greenburg you f*cking arseclown :D

Yoda

Juniors
Well according to Fatty right at the end of the Footy Show he announced Keiran has re-signed for another 3 years with the Eagles!

You F*CKING BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

Eat a putrid, steaming turd Greenburg you f*cking arseclown :D

Is this the same Fatty who announced last year that Kevin Moore was going nowhere??

Trust me, Foran has signed with the Dogs.

eozsmiles

Bench
Let's see if the DT can give Perry some credit now. All the death riding over the last few months and now he's signed both the young guns. A good boost for the coach too.

Class of 96

Juniors
Is this the same Fatty who announced last year that Kevin Moore was going nowhere??

Hey Genius Yoda - like to share your impeccable (imbecile) source. You must be feeling pretty down and out right now after your BIG statement. :lol::lol::lol:

Trust you LOL!!! there is an old rule of thumb...think befoe you talk. The Lidcombe rumour mill is 40 years outdated.

Anyway, apart from the spray to our genious ITK Yoda, what a great outcome. DCE and Foran locked away. Can we keep hold of Brett and T-Rex? (Yoda - please don't humiliate yourself again - crawl back to your own team site with a little dignity.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

9562164.jpg

Latest posts