What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran on indefinite leave

The Beaver

Juniors
Not sure what is more amusing the hatred and Vitriol Manly fans have over a bloke who had the hide to leave their cesspool of a club at the end of his contract, or the pedestal they have put their back flipping clown of a half back on.

No wonder he left, well look at how the club treated a club legend like Toovey, looks like the fans are even worse.

I guess we could've always resorted to throwing coins at the guy. The Jamie Lyon thread shows how classy those Eels fans are.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Are we really comparing Forans exit to Lyons????

And was Lyon in hospital when Parra fans were sticking the boot in???

Actually imagine if Foran had of just walked out one game after signing a 4 year deal after Manly just lost DCE??? Imagine the meltdown??? Lol.

No wonder Dessie got in first and did what he did, get in first before they get you. Scum club with no morals.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Was one of those players DCE?? :lol:

So it wasn't the best kept secret in RL that he was sacked and beaker was replacing him???

And the last one to find out was him??? Yeah great way to treat a club legend.

Tooves was treated appallingly by the board at Manly. The Penn's and the fat turd should hang their heads in shame at that whole debacle.

Have no idea what your "best kept secret" point is about?

You can rest assured there was MAJOR white anting going on.

Off topic I guess. All the best to Kieran and his family as they get through his issues.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tooves was treated appallingly by the board at Manly. The Penn's and the fat turd should hang their heads in shame at that whole debacle.

Have no idea what your "best kept secret" point is about?

You can rest assured there was MAJOR white anting going on.

Off topic I guess. All the best to Kieran and his family as they get through his issues.
Everyone knew Tooves was going but Tooves, glad you agree with me he was treated appallingly.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
Sad to hear. Hopefully he gets his head right and returns to footy soon.

edit - Also other Manly fan's saying some disgusting shit need to pull their heads in. Hate him and boo him all you want on the footy field but at the end of the day it's only just footy and there is no need to attack the man personally over something that is obviously very serious matter.

Last edited:

OVP

Coach
Good to hear that it's a relationship bust up, for a while there I thought that pea heart was waiting for his much needed heart transplant. Anyway he has played his three good games he plays per year. For the rest he would either be injured or half-hearted like last season. Kieran, you reap what you sow. Don't mean to be nasty but the guy is an ace dickhead.

How pathetic can someone get ? This pathetic.

The mean man left my club waaaahhh.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Wow... I know I shouldn't be surprised that there are some really f**king degenerate dicks on this forum, but I am...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Edit actually i dont want to engage in speculation on such a serious issue. That article is very worrying though

Last edited:

hrundi99

First Grade
He lives in the street one over from me and I saw him at the local shops a few weeks ago and he looked like he'd seen a ghost. I had a chat with him a few years ago at the local dog park as we had similar dogs and he seemed like a good bloke.

Hope he gets the help he needs.

seaeagle sam

f**k me, some of you guys are cu nts. Seems like a decent bloke doing it tough. Hope he gets the support he needs and gets better soon.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Some real f**kwits in here. The blokes just had his family split, wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
What is there to handle? The guy went to hospital due to medication. Reported to NRL integrity unit. Get told to "stand him down".

Don't give the Eels any credit they don't deserve.

Eels deserve credit for bringing King Hayne VIII of Minto to the Worlds attention

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Good to hear that it's a relationship bust up, for a while there I thouthere ght that pea heart was waiting for his much needed heart transplant. Anyway he has played his three good games he plays per year. For the rest he would either be injured or half-hearted like last season. Kieran, you reap what you sow. Don't mean to be nasty but the guy is an ace dickhead.

I'm sure there are more than one or two decent Manly fans around here, but stains like the above really do reinforce the stereotype.

Smirrors

Juniors
Eels deserve credit for bringing King Hayne VIII of Minto to the Worlds attention

No Hayne deserves credit for bringing some credibility to the Eels for the last few years he was playing. Also deserves credit for leaving the Eels and putting them in the news again. But their shitty management does a good enough job.

The Eels don't deserve credit.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
No Hayne deserves credit for bringing some credibility to the Eels for the last few years he was playing. Also deserves credit for leaving the Eels and putting them in the news again. But their shitty management does a good enough job.

The Eels don't deserve credit.

Actually that's true

Latest posts