What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ford Ranger Cup Thread

Spike

First Grade
Ok Tassie take on Victoria today in a vital game in the FRC. Tassie need the win to stay alive in the comp while the Vics would be seaking a win to host the final. Without the likes of Hodge, Denton and White in the team I've put some drinking money on Tassie to get the win but not with any real confidence. Klinger and Hussey are the key batsmen in the Vic's side while Tassie offer a more stable bowling attack. Should be an interesting game with the vics winning the toss and electing to bat.

VIC 1/25

Klinger out for 12

Batman

Juniors
I don't know who Ford Ranger is but get him over the Tasman and into your cricket side. He sounds like a decent player.

great stuff from the vics.....the hunt for the triple crown is still alive (it would be even better if we hosted all 3 finals, just gotta work on the PC now)

how did hussey bat? i missed it today, was playing cricket in the sticks somewhere in 38degree heat

Bazal

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
I think this kid hits the ball cleaner and better than Gilly, and that is a huge statement

This is late as, I know...but I said something to this effect after seeing Ronchi anihilate the Pakis in the PMs XI a few years back...had he not got out to a blatant cheat of na catch, he would've done what he did the other night to an international attack....

Batman

Juniors
Batted real slow - at one stage he'd only scored 1 run off 9 overs....oops - sorry - wrong Hussey.

aussies1st

Staff member
Congrats Vic well deserved win and should have this FRC in the bag with White back in the side.

white and hodge are back for the final, so too are hayden, watson and johnson for QLD

the final is between arriving back from nz and going to the wc

Latest posts