What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Form halves and pivots of the NRL

Loudstrat

Coach
Saw Thurston have a patchy game last night, 2 weeks back from injury. Crap first half, good second half.

I'm wondering when the last time the Test halves in October didn't play in the Origin series in May/June of the same year?

Thurston will be the spoon winning halfback. Heather didn't play Origin. Big possibility that Cronk will be test half. Finals will tell.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Five-eighth (pivot)
Lockyer
Daylight
Anasta
Bird

Halfback (scrumhalf)
Thurston
Prince
Cronk
Wallace (how was he not picked in the prelim squad?!)

donkey|rope

Juniors
on current form, campese followed by daylight and then lockyer is the correct answer for top three form 5/8th.

azzah72

Bench
The only Form halves are:

Locky
Campese
Kimmorley
Cronk
Prince *-only just back from injury

Daylight

Orford
Bird
Wallace

Even more daylight

Anasta
Thurston
Finch

Apey

Staff member
I'd even have Mullen before Bird, lol... maybe even Anasta too. :sarcasm:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Anasta's name should be NOWHERE near this thread, I don't care how much daylight there is between he and the person above him.

Anasta is the wooden spoon of halves this year.

He is $h!t, he is even worse than $h!t cos $h!t don't walk around thinking its good like Bwaith does.
He is the most overrated hack this game has seen in years. His predictability surpasses even Kimmorley. 5 Tackles then a crap kick to the winger with the safest hands in the NRL.

Anatsa wouldn't get a start in a 3rd grade team in Latvia.