What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Caller Of Warriors Games In Deep Do Do

mikeob

Juniors
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02...outlines-more-harassment-allegations/10804246
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02...outlines-more-harassment-allegations/10804246
"When she arrived at the property she didn't know that he was there — she didn't know who he was or why he was in her grandparents' home.

Mr Bleijie said Mr Costigan met her in the living room then followed her into the bedroom.

"He was half naked, having just had a shower," Mr Bleijie said.

"He told her she was pretty, he told her he liked young girls, he told her she should come to the Whitsundays to visit him and he would pay for her flights.

"She frantically gathered her belongings to get out as quickly as possible. In her rush, a piece of her underwear fell to the ground — he picked up the fallen underwear, he turned it over in his hands and told her he liked it.

"She grabbed her things and got out."

ozbash

Referee
Dunno wtf is wrong with the guy..Alin told me he put the hard word on her in fbook..

Too much sun ?

mikeob

Juniors
Dunno wtf is wrong with the guy..Alin told me he put the hard word on her in fbook..

Too much sun ?
Maybe, but definitely too much of a privileged lifestyle. Some guys seem to get the recognition, living on a pedestal type lifestyle seemingly handed to them on a plate and most handle it well but there are exceptions and they believe they are above the law. It seems he is one of them. He's 47 and a serving politician, she is 18. In this part of the world that is a big no no. Like you Ozbash I don't know wtf is wrong with him either.

Meth

Staff member
He put on a Women In League Cowboys jumper? How could he be a pervert?

Chris Finch, bloody good rep

sup42

Juniors
Had a brain explosion did he?

Unlikely. Nature of the beast more likely. You don't suddenly wake up one morning and decide to groom . . .