What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former WWE & WCW Star Sean O'Haire Passes Away

Former WCW star Scotty Riggs wrote on his Twitter this evening that former WWE and WCW star Sean O'Haire has passed away. Riggs wrote: "Just got a message that former wrestler Sean O' Haire has passed away. #RIPSeanOHaire"
An obituary for O'Haire can be found at Tributes.com by clicking here. He died at his home in Spartanburg, South Carolina on Monday. He was 43.
A Celebration of Life visitation will be held from 1:00-3:00pm on Saturday, September 13th at his home at 510 Hampton Drive, Spartanburg, SC 29306.

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0909/580875/former-wwe-and-wcw-star-sean-ohaire-passes-away/

Iafeta

Referee
Standout member from Natural Born Thrillers for mine. With Mark Jindrak had a good feud with the InSiders. I thought if he was a singles wrestler or paired with a vet like Page he could have become something. Had a decent look, had a bit of psychotic menace and could come off the top rope where required. If WCW had have survived I think they would have groomed him to move up the card.

RIP.

Heavy D

Juniors
That is sad news. I thought he was going to have a huge future in WCW at the time they were active

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Another one gone too soon.
RIP Sean!

I often wonder what the future would have helf for the likes of O'Haire, Jindrak, Palumbo etc had wCw either stayed in business.

Latest posts