What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 5's

ozzie

Bench
Roosters come hither and register to play:

Team so far

Ozzie
Helen of Troy
Roostargirl
Roosterboy60
Lord Reynoldson
The Backpacker (volunteer to play every game)

Still to confirm

Dougie
Waxer
OVP

ozzie

Bench
di you ever talk to New South melbournian by ICQ. H'O'T.

I have been trying to find him on WORL but can't - managed to send a pm to dougie..however I would like to get onto NEW South

No, I only had contact with him NSM on MrB's site. He's a top bloke and I hope that he wants to stick with us.

Hopefully, Waxer can access this site. Perhaps you could put up an SOS on The Wall. Don't forget The Old Boy and Dougie. I chat with OVP on ICQ and will let him know. I'm really hoping that Backpacker can find his way over here as well.

ozzie

Bench
Helen of Troy said:
No, I only had contact with him NSM on MrB's site. He's a top bloke and I hope that he wants to stick with us.

Hopefully, Waxer can access this site. Perhaps you could put up an SOS on The Wall. Don't forget The Old Boy and Dougie. I chat with OVP on ICQ and will let him know. I'm really hoping that Backpacker can find his way over here as well.

I been pming with Backpacker - he'll be right and have sent dougie a pm from the you know where...

ozzie said:
have sent dougie a pm from the you know where...

oohhh, that 4 letter word
pacscat.gif
LOL...

I think we can keep the team, though I'd love to have a few more on board.

ozzie

Bench
sent a pm to NSW - compliments of some detective work from Backpacker and daughter..

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Hey I was just wondering will we be able to use our old articles or do we have to start from scratch again??

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Sorry guys just joking about the last 3.

I think my answer to the question about same articles has been answered. It seems like we will be starting off where we left off which is a good thing. Is that safe to assume HoT and Oz?

If so does that mean we are playing Souths next round?

Roostargirl, let me remind you, this isn't ANY game against Souths, we are playing [when we play them] for THE FOUNDATION CUP.

Do NOT take the trophy lightly. We want the cup. Gloves off EASTS. Lets win the Inaugral Foundation Cup...

[ps. Of course I've lost the link to the trophy :lol: ]

ozzie

Bench
RoostarGirl said:
ozzie said:
NSM is in..received reply

Thats excellent OZ. Hey is Computer Netwiz still in our team?? Hey Oz maybe you can get Min.057 to join or manly or eagleman :lol:

I think I scared those two off. I went to OneEyedEagle and gave them heaps - they finished up with their own fans telling them they were acting like little bitches - couldn't help but laugh.. :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
yeah need reducing and it'll be fine...the foundation cup (maybe Cassie will be up against us - we will certainly score some points there hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Actually I read some of her posts on the old forum and they weren't too bad