What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
merry christmas all, and a happy new year
being at the reckless age of 16 that i am, im about to ebark on a 6-8 day bender with some mates

i hope to see you after that
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Merry Christmas Guys !!

holiday-santa.gif

roosterboy60

Juniors
Big Mick said:
Hey Guys,

Penrith Captain Big Mick here.

How you guys going.

Hows next season prep coming along.

Looking forward to playing you guys again.

Listen the reason i'm here is cause of an Idea Ozzie threw around in my thread.

I'm wondering if you'd like to have a preseason match with the panthers maybe just after new year.

Please PM if you wish to.

Opps! Don't worry about my last post as I had not read this one. Stupid me :roll:

The Backpacker

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
i'm up for a trial as long as bp aint reffing an i get heaps of warning unless its for the new recruits

So, that would be your GF post or your Country post that you'd be submitting then? :shock: ;-) :lol:

Thought you weren't going to play this year. :p

BP will not not be reffing any Rooster games. Can you imagine the snooff should you guys win a game I'd marked? :roll: Guess this means I don't get the Grand Final. 8) :D :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
guess not backpacker

olwell, seen as though you wont be refreeing you can lead our cheer squad
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Zef said:
Oz, I know i promised you your "Top Coq" banner before Xmas but i didn't say which Xmas.

Seriously though, I've gotta pull me finger out and do The Lions final masterpieces too and I've promised the team they'll be delivered before we take the field again. - Yours will be in the same batch.

But for now it's XMAS and I'm on the drink.

have a quiet one for me champ...

...Morticia...

Juniors
An to all the team from me an the miserable ol shit. Hope u all had a better 1 than i who wore chunks curtesy of a charming intoxicatd young man bought into our ED shortly after midnite. may his head feel like a train is runnin ovre it this morn.

Raider_69

Post Whore
its harsh but seen as though you wore his vomit ill accept it

my mates garden is full of nurishment ;-)

...Morticia...

Juniors
lol r69. his chunks were just the start of an interesting shift. for some reason young males seem to think they can drink 40 times what their bodies are actually capable of metabolising and that jumping off high objects while pissed seemed like a good idea at the time. #-o

roosterboy60

Juniors
Happy New Year to my former team. May everything you want come true this year (bar the 7s premiership :lol: ) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Big Mick

Referee
You guys still interested in that Trial?

I was thinking Starting January 18th and finishing on the 1st of February? what you reckon?

hey Mick, sounds great. If I have until the 18th, it will give me time to rally the troops. We will give the guys who haven't played before a run. Cheers Amigo.

Chriswalkerbush, Eastsrule and Raiders69, are you interested in a trial against Penrith?

Raider_69

Post Whore
yep
im all for a trial

i get a few days off so ill hopefully have something good started by the 18th :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts