What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Ozzie, the day has not gone unnoticed. Hope it's a good one for you mate. I didn't realise you were older than me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

signs-happybirthday3.gif

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Hey Lord. Long time no see your dribble. ;-) You've been missed. :^o :lol:

My appearance's on these boards have been few and far between this off season. And watch that nose of yours. You could poke someone's eye out with it.

Is it someone's Birthday PP? Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday it is. (or was)

Hey, and what's this dribble you talk about BP? Since when did I dribble on when I was with the Roosters team? :?: :lol: I only ever spoke the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
So it's not yours then Lord? :lol: :lol: :lol: Try our esteemed leader. ;-)

The nose is the least of your worries. :D I thought you might have finally found yourself a woman, your absence being such a long one. 8) Good to see you around.

Raider_69

Post Whore
have a good on Oz

BTW since when was the ever controversial Rooster Cogburn play in this team :?

Should make for some intresting articles :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Well, we had Lord last year writing anti Rooster articles under the Easts banner and I'm still waiting for an article on his all time favourite player - Hodges. :lol: Mind, our Lord did receive the Justin Hodges award at the end of the season for all his whingeing (even beat me :shock: ). :mrgreen:

The more the merrier Raider.

Raider_69

Post Whore
hey im all for Cogburn in the team, he is a very passionate man, occasionally abit over the top, but who isnt these days :lol:
but im sure he will be a great asset to the team and like i said, it will certainlly make for intresting reading

Looks like someone might give lord a run for his money on the controversy stage
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm all geared up for the trial. Hopefully I'll be able to make a decent hit out now that I've pushed back my wisdom tooth removal (not for the trial, I'm not that passionate :p).

Am I correct in assuming it's 750 words? Can anyone tell me a date and what the squad'll look like?

Chris

Yep, it's 750 words and the game starts on the 18th of January - 1st February.

This is the team that I've asked. But I'm still waiting to here back from a couple of people.

chriswalkerbush
raiders_69
Dougie
Big Poppa Pump
Morticia

Reserves

Penelope Pittstop

Now for the important stuff. Do you have any preferences for numbers. I've always been #1. For no particular reason other than that was the number Ozzie originally assigned me. Just let me know what your preference is and I'll try to assign that number for you.

The number 11 has been retired for the year so ya' can't have that number either.

I thought Nikko may like to be 6 or 9.

Also, what is your availability to play?

ozzie

Bench
you'r dead BP - thnaks anyways/.... :D :D

i hope to be back on bard after about another three or four weeks...maybe my humour may return.... :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
you'r dead BP - thnaks anyways/.... :D :D

Always aim to please my friend. :D I thought I was relatively subtle. Wasn't me that put up a big banner. 8) You'll need a long range missile to reach me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you got some deservedly decent impliments. ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm easy (Call 1900-555-EASY, :p). Maybe #2 or something. Unless I can take #72, which I doubt'd be an option.

Can't wait to have a hit out. Might even start writing something now.'

Chris

ozzie

Bench
when I start to play can I have 13?? It's really been working for me well in the past 5 months

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Hey Oz I reckon No 13 suits you nicely you are the Ricko of the Team.

I just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday (sorry I missed it) and hope everything with the Op is all good.

Oh and Happy New Year to Everyone!!! ( I know I am a little late) :shock: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts