What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie

Bench
Yes I have, we might have to make you favourites at 2/1, Newtwon next at 5/2 and then us at 5/1....get your bets on....,

ozzie

Bench
HMM

penelope (c)
Ozzie
Dougie
Raider_69
mortica
Cat thingo
Big PP
MJ (some numer)
chriswalkerbush

reserves:

The backpacker

with the Lord Reynoldson announcing his intentions to play with the Pirates, Roostargirl's retirement and RB60's starting a new side we are in short supply of players....if yu wish to play or I have missed a name please enter it in here...Melon, Chook???

Let's try and make it three in a row and show these upstarts how to play the game..

...Morticia...

Juniors
not sure i'm in. dad rgirl rboy lord renoldson gone an ozzy not captain. all bit odd for this odd one. i'll see what happens but thanx for t' games.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Welcome to retirement 8) . I do wonder, however, how you got complete retirement, I get named at third reserve. :? :D :lol:

Child, you will play. I'm sure someone else will hold your hand and pick you up and dust you off when you get knocked over. ;-)

Looks like another season of leading a virtual team of rookies to the threepeat. Good luck.

ozzie

Bench
...Morticia... said:
not sure i'm in. dad rgirl rboy lord renoldson gone an ozzy not captain. all bit odd for this odd one. i'll see what happens but thanx for t' games.

morticia its called progression...you'll do good - your dad has more pressing things on his mind, and all will be revealed shortly no doubt...

I have been playing for two years and I just need a bit of a break from organising teams and penelope was doing it for me at the end of the year...but we will still be strong...there could be some new sigings on the horizon.

I have no doubt that Penelope and myself will share the load -

ozzie

Bench
...Morticia... said:

as the old captain i have to ask you where is your banner??

the championship one...

IF NEEDED :lol: Strap yourself in honey, as everyone will attest that I will run you ragged though the season. :lol:

Ok, now about this banner.

You have to put the properties of it between the image thingo's. Does that make sense.

Penelope Pittstop said:
IF NEEDED :lol: Strap yourself in honey, as everyone will attest that I will run you ragged though the season. :lol:

Ok, now about this banner.

You have to put the properties of it between the image thingo's. Does that make sense.
Strapped in Pen, bit kinky but I'll go with the flow. :D

About the banner. :? I've copied the URL in my Sig and encapsulated these with
just like below...

roosters3.gif

Not sure if I'm missing something here.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Are you still having problems Cat? Are you sure you've got no spaces? Are you sure you're in the sig section of your profile? ;-) :lol:

Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Strapped in Pen, bit kinky but I'll go with the flow. :D

About the banner. :? I've copied the URL in my Sig and encapsulated these with
just like below...

roosters3.gif

Not sure if I'm missing something here.

;-)

That's a WINNER !!

ozzie

Bench
I don't know how to put this - but I too am now seriously considering retirement...sent to the paddock for a rest...ran too many 2 mile races etc...

hmmm - will consider it over the next week or two...

ozzie

Bench
naah I'll be right - just having a bit of downs at the moment - from highs you got to have lows...and I am in one..

roosterboy60

Juniors
Oz please do not retire. I'm looking forward to playing you next year (and the rest of this great team) I would put you in the Top 3 players of this comp. Please don't retire and I think 99 percent of people would say the same in this comp.

Zef

Juniors
What's wrong with you Rooster types? Three-peat a bit beyond you's all or something? You's all a bit old and boring now or something? Duds even... has-beens maybe.

Snap out of it Premiers. And get Melon, get the big-circle headed one - the big 'ol circle-headed one with a hide like a big 'ol beached squid drying in the sun.

Tell him Zef reckons he's gone soft and just hasn't got 750 words left in that big 'ol echo chamber of his. Tell him anything - just get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts