What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum changes this week.

Dilmah said:
CanadianSteve: In the top toolbar - Quick Links >> My Profile >> Show all posts by CanadianSteve.

Yes, I found that thanks. But it's not as convenient as the View Your Posts feature on the old board, which showed more posts per page, and constantly updated itself to show the most recent replies to threads I had posted in. Does anyone else miss that feature? Is there any way to add something like it?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
B.L.L.G said:
Just cause you have access to delete demand and decide makes you think you're better than the rest of us!
Damn... I guess our secret is out.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Guys just wondering if increasing the amount of posts per page is on the agenda, not really a major thing but i recon 25 was good :)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You can do it your self Raider, in your UserCP.

I'm not exactly sure where, but I know a few people who have done it.

CanadianSteve said:
Yes, I found that thanks. But it's not as convenient as the View Your Posts feature on the old board, which showed more posts per page, and constantly updated itself to show the most recent replies to threads I had posted in. Does anyone else miss that feature? Is there any way to add something like it?

Also, the View Your posts in the old forum used to update itself when any member posted in a thread, bringing that thread to the top. The list of "my posts" here in the Vbulletin only updates when I post in it. You can't glance at the list and tell if there have been replies since your last post in a thread, without opening the thread.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Along the lines of what Raider_69 & Canadian Steve are asking ... with the "View New Posts" feature it only shows 25 new posts per page. I've figured out how to change the number of posts in a thread (and that works fine), but it doesn't affect the number of posts in the "View New Posts" thingee.

Am I making any sense? :?

mightybears

Bench
Dilmah said:
Month/Day format is fixed to dd/mm/yyyy.

I'll have a look for something to fix the DST. Not confident but, might have to alter code... Stupid american software.

thanks dilmah
has/is and always will be a pet hate
american grumble date crap

.............and if i had my nrl team back maybe i would be more well adjusted!

Latest posts