What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Functionality

Life's Good

Coach
When navigating the forum I will click on a thread and the screen goes blank apart from the LU header(pic below).
Hitting the back button doesn't help. I exit the site and reopen, select forum and then it starts again. Only by exiting the whole web search and starting from the beginning eg. selecting LU from my home screen does it seem to go back to normal(how I have been able to draft this post).

I am using an IPhone7.

Is anyone else experiencing this?? Is it a glitch within the site??

IMG_1427.PNG

Bazal

Post Whore
Exact same issues, pc and mobile. It will also do this thing where the forum is shrunk into a long line in the center of the page, which I haven't screen shot yet, or this one

Screenshot_20170819-102018.png

Frederick

Staff member
Apparently it's being caused by a rogue ad. Once the ad in question has been found it'll be removed

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback guys, as usual Screen shots and your platforms and devices you are using is valuable feedback.

Cheers

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
When navigating the forum I will click on a thread and the screen goes blank apart from the LU header(pic below).
Hitting the back button doesn't help. I exit the site and reopen, select forum and then it starts again. Only by exiting the whole web search and starting from the beginning eg. selecting LU from my home screen does it seem to go back to normal(how I have been able to draft this post).

I am using an IPhone7.

Is anyone else experiencing this?? Is it a glitch within the site??

View attachment 14841
Same thing with android 6.0.1 and chrome, intermittent

some11

Referee
Cheers for fixing it, this is what it looked like before haha

UDnZsvc.png

Skinner

Coach
My iPad was doing it yesterday....the first time I had seen it. First using google and then chrome.

Bazal

Post Whore
Not sure if it's a whole forum thing or affects different people at different times, but I've just had about 5-10mins of actual forum time in the last hour.

Granted I'm not refreshing every thirty seconds though.

Same screen as one of the shots above. Chrome

soc123_au

Staff member
Not sure if it's a whole forum thing or affects different people at different times, but I've just had about 5-10mins of actual forum time in the last hour.

Granted I'm not refreshing every thirty seconds though.

Same screen as one of the shots above. Chrome
Just had it as well, pc running chrome. If its any help after about 30 seconds I got a Pandora video popup.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Having all sorts of problems - even more so than the usual anoying as shit ads overlaying threads so they cant be read properly. I have sometimes blank pages and unable to click to another page
If this was the off season I just would not bother with the site, just like last off season. It really is not worth the trouble most days.

BTW I have windows 10 / firefox.

Pommy

Coach
Same issue on iPad pro with safari. Seems to be working fine on OSX safari again with safari.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.PNG
    IMG_0090.PNG
    129.9 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts