What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Issue

xe_kilroy

Juniors
On-again/off-again site visitor. Just a few days ago I noticed I have had my "like" ability suddenly removed.

Wondering why this would be. Looking for admin/mod to shed light as I don't think I've done anything like spam "like" etc to draw such, and haven't received any communication of a warning.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
I want to upload an image but it's to large before I got an option to change the size of the image I don't get option anymore?

Generalzod

Immortal
How large is the image?
ie size and kilobytes.
The photos which I did upload they where around the size of 400kb and done from my iPad, the ones I was trying to upload where on my laptop the size of the files where a lot larger..

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The photos which I did upload they where around the size of 400kb and done from my iPad, the ones I was trying to upload where on my laptop the size of the files where a lot larger..
Can you be more specific than "a lot larger"?

What was the image content? Was it similar to the galaxy pics you were posting in the universe thread? I'm guessing the images were massive.

Any option to have the file reduced will have it's limits. You may have to resize / resample it in your image program, save it on your hard drive and try again.

Generalzod

Immortal
Can you be more specific than "a lot larger"?

What was the image content? Was it similar to the galaxy pics you were posting in the universe thread? I'm guessing the images were massive.

Any option to have the file reduced will have it's limits. You may have to resize / resample it in your image program, save it on your hard drive and try again.
Willow the files where over 7 mbytes...

getsmarty

Immortal
How large is the image?
ie size and kilobytes.
Hello @Willow ...you sent me a private message..unfortunately I have not been able to reply...I have the same problem with the like buttons not visible....
Previously I have been told this is due to a spam filter...all I am running is an anti virus programme...when disabled , I still cannot reply...like ...or view attachments...

Apologies for reaching out to you here, but I cannot seem to reply to your message.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Willow ...you sent me a private message..unfortunately I have not been able to reply...I have the same problem with the like buttons not visible....
Previously I have been told this is due to a spam filter...all I am running is an anti virus programme...when disabled , I still cannot reply...like ...or view attachments...

Apologies for reaching out to you here, but I cannot seem to reply to your message.

remove your add blocker and you'll be fine, or white list LU, same thing

Willow

Assistant Moderator

That's cool. We'll get there. As Twizzle said, try white listing LU in your program settings.

xe_kilroy

Juniors
For the record, i use edge android, which has built in ad blocker, that i have enabled. When i white list LU it still doesnt work. BUT....when i enable "allow acceptable ads" suddenly it works.

Also, to make white listed ads work, you have to go to "site settings" and enable "ads allowed"....then your white listed ones will suddenly work, be accepted

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
For the record, i use edge android, which has built in ad blocker, that i have enabled. When i white list LU it still doesnt work. BUT....when i enable "allow acceptable ads" suddenly it works.

Also, to make white listed ads work, you have to go to "site settings" and enable "ads allowed"....then your white listed ones will suddenly work, be accepted

good feedback

thanks

Latest posts