What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens Radio (Starts Sunday)

Will you listen?

• Total voters

ParraMatt

Bench
Hello Ladies and Gents.

Yes that's right. Myself and Roosterboy60 Host the new Forum Sevens Radio starting Saturday 12pm-2pm. Hope you can join us. Roosterboy60 will be Main Host for the First couple of shows until I get my Phone hooked up to bring Special Guests on from Speaker Phone.

Consisting on the show is Previews, Trial Results, Top Articles, 60 seconds with Dan and Matt, Special Guests, Team News, Forum Sevens News, Rumours and plenty more. We will also have Music during intervals for you to grab a refreshment.

Hope you enjoy your Saturday Afternoon by listening to Roosterboy60 and ParraMatt rave on about the best Game in the Business.

To Listen its simple:

Go to:

www.live365.com

and register (its free and quick)

then go to:

www.live365.com/stations/sportstalk420

and click the Play Button after logging in.
-----------------------------------------------

Simple as that. Hope you enjoy it.

To Contact us about anything and/or to become a Special Guest on the Program email our joint Hotmail account at forum7radio@hotmail.com

Cheers ParraMatt and Roosterboy60

(Rhinos and Lions Captains)

ParraMatt

Bench
Just to let people know. Buzz Boy is part of the Radio Team aswell.

The Team Consists of ParraMatt, Roosterboy60 (Radio Broadcasters). Buzz Boy, Zef (Behind the Scenes)

Raider_69

Post Whore
sounds like some good listening
ill definatly give it a listen if i remember
ive got a terrible memory so dont bank on my listening :lol:

ParraMatt

Bench
Big Mick said:
I'd like to be part of it as a special guest or something.

Great Mate, I will talk to you later. The Special Guest feature probably wont become part of the show for a few weeks. We will just see.

ParraMatt

Bench
Day has Changed from a Sunday to a Saturday. Due to Crew talk between Zef, ParraMatt and Roosterboy.

roosterboy60

Juniors
Guys we have decided that we are going to do our first show next Saturday. This will also be the station's launch for 2004 on that day. So join us next Saturday.

Thanks

Daniel and Matt.

roosterboy60

Juniors
We have put it back until next weekend for many reasons. Next Saturday from 12-2pm and also from 7.20pm next Saturday Night the Charity Shield.

ParraMatt

Bench
Yeh It will start next week with Roosterboy and Myself hosting. Special Guest will commence the following week.

nibbs

Bench
I'm disapointed. I was really looking foward to an entertaining afternoon listening to 7s radio :(

Collateral

Coach
Diehard said:
Save the show and post them in mp3 format for those who can't listen. :idea:

Yeah thats a good idea. It would be a lot more conveinient with that aswell.

Latest posts