What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Only thing I dont like is losing the page numbers / last page option from thread menu. Only thing that really feels like it's missing to me. I often jump to last page of threads to begin with or when a lot of posts were made since i was last active.
It's there on desktop as normal - on mobile at the bottom of the page its a page number with arrows - the >> arrow takes you to last page and if you want to go to a custom page you just click the numbers and it offers and entry thing

TooheysNew

Coach
Like the upgrade overall. The mobile version is much friendlier, and the alert/messages bar moving with the content is great.

Is there any chance of getting page navigation numbers at the top of threads and subforums as well as the bottom? I read threads backward frequently, as I'm sure most others do here, and it's now more work to scroll from the bottom up, then back to the bottom to change pages.
Try the option called Show page navigation at the top on mobile? in your preferences section here: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/account/preferences

TooheysNew

Coach

Gareth67

First Grade
As long as there are no more delays when posting on game day then that in itself is a major improvement .

The text is larger and is easier to read , overall a big improvement to the previous format .👍🏻

TooheysNew

Coach
Am I missing something - where are the "Jump to" drop downs that used to be at the top and bottom of each page where you could tap to go a different forum instead of going all the way back out to the Main Page etc???
OK, so this is far from perfect but it's a compromise:
Try the option called Show the Forum Jump menu? in your preferences section here: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/account/preferences

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
As long as there are no more delays when posting on game day then that in itself is a major improvement .

The text is larger and is easier to read , overall a big improvement to the previous format .👍🏻
This was fixed last weekend - generally affected Sunday afternoons but is fine now.

@Coby can you turn san souci saint back into San souci sainter? He is obviously too timid to ask directly
Hehehe. I appreciate your concern. I do. But I prefer San Souci Saint, without the “-er”.

If we can’t change that, I’ll just keep this. It doesn’t really bother me.

Apey

Staff member
Not sure if mentioned but on mobile after reading the last post of a thread, I'd like to be able to go back to the forum/thread list easily. The option isnt under the last post now but under the similar threads/latest posts section.

Can hit back on the browser but only issue with that is doesn't update the thread as read.

If it can't be done, I can use the go to top button.

Last edited:
I like it.

Couple of requests.
Any chance we could get the page navigation numbers at the top as well as the bottom? Also an option to select page number instead of ‘next’. Or skip 5 or something like that.

And the forum ‘menu’ at the bottom as well as the top.
The old version had these