What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

IFR33K

Coach
@Twizzle i can’t open certain pages in the eels forum. Each time it opens, it attempts to open normally, and then the entire page just goes to someone’s response in that thread.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m finding that some threads are “missing” when I look at the forum list..

If I scroll down to the bottom I get the option to “show ignored content” which if I click it, the missing threads reappear..

Not sure what’s going on here?

TooheysNew

Coach
I’m finding that some threads are “missing” when I look at the forum list..

If I scroll down to the bottom I get the option to “show ignored content” which if I click it, the missing threads reappear..

Not sure what’s going on here?
What thread goes missing for example?

Jono078

Referee
I have a link to the forum in my bookmarks and each time I click it I seem to get the following message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

I then refresh and it's all good. Not sure if you're aware of it or not but just a heads up on the issue.

TooheysNew

Coach
I have a link to the forum in my bookmarks and each time I click it I seem to get the following message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

I then refresh and it's all good. Not sure if you're aware of it or not but just a heads up on the issue.
Can you copy and paste the link here for me please?

Jono078

Referee
Can you copy and paste the link here for me please?

TooheysNew

Coach
Interesting. Next time it happens, can you have a look if the URL in the address bar of your browser changes on that error page, and if so send it to me?

Jono078

Referee
Interesting. Next time it happens, can you have a look if the URL in the address bar of your browser changes on that error page, and if so send it to me?
The url looked fine to me, but here's a picture. For the record it hasn't happened on several visits since yesterday. So it just seems random to me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 7.05.16 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 7.05.16 pm.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I asked to join Jubilee Avenue. Looking back it may have been at the time of the upgrade?
Now I can’t find the link to join. Was it user groups or something like that?
User groups are stil being set up. In the meantime, you can contact a JA mod by PM (Conversation) and make your request that way.

Latest posts