What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

Grapple

Bench
Not sure if others have asked, but would it be possible to have different colours for game day threads? example would be Today's games would have a different colour icon to the side for games that have already been played?

Just a minor suggestion but makes it easy to locate. Thanks!

Zadar

Juniors
Wondering how you delete a post? Struggled on the old forum, and I don’t see a delete or bin option.

Thanks.

Someone2

Juniors
I still can’t get onto the site on my iPad or computer where I’m logged in as Rhyno.

On my phone now but when I log into my old account on other devices it just loads real slow to a blank white page and only lets me read the new section

TooheysNew

Coach
I still can’t get onto the site on my iPad or computer where I’m logged in as Rhyno.

On my phone now but when I log into my old account on other devices it just loads real slow to a blank white page and only lets me read the new section
That's a dilemma.

Jono078

Referee
@Coby do you have any update on why I get this?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

I've tried to pinpoint when it comes up but it truly seems at random, happened several times just the other day and again just now.

Latest posts