What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

Of course it does. You didn't reply to me when Iasked what you'd changed. Help me to help you, mate.
I go to home menu “watched threads” click on “stop watching threads”. Next time I post, I’m automatically “watching” the thread.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its easy enough to change back, you can choose which style you want bottom left of the page

Dear Lu High Command

Sometimes I’ve just written a post and then I get a message about Cookies and I need them to send the message.

Sort of at random.

Is there a remedy for this?

Any insights appreciated.

I’m also getting random dark mode and then it switches back when it’s gets scared.

ps: the ads arrangements are fine.

Last edited:
Dear Lu High Command

Sometimes I’ve just written a post and then I get a message about Cookies and I need them to send the message.

Sort of at random.

Is there a remedy for this?

Any insights appreciated.

I’m also getting random dark mode and then it switches back when it’s gets scared.

ps: the ads arrangements are fine.
I get the cookies thing too. Random. I just click somewhere else and it’s gone.

Yeah i like it done, it's better on the eye. Can we have a night mode added to our account???
I concur.

Any cookies solutions would be welcomed too!

Exhibit “a”

3FF12EB7-2361-467E-9377-81D121781E4A.jpeg

And the message seems to be on its own digital frolic. Skipping in and out of its own volition.

Like it wants to meet up with @Generalzod s dark twilight mode on a cyber street corner during curfew.

Last edited: