What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone has any USEFUL feedback concerning bugs or the like please let me know here.

@Poupou Escobar you'll love this, you can insert tables now, useful for all your statistics.

Cool Header
Nothing hereor herebullshit here

Just gotta work out how to format it now.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Should Twizzle do a crossword in the magazine each week?YesNo
100%0%

hybrideel

Bench
So it looks like you just click on the title of the thread an it takes you to the first unread post

jk13

First Grade
on the iphone u can't click on the last page, it takes u to the first for each thread. did u make gif size bigger?

Sphagnum

Coach
giphy.gif

strider

Post Whore
bookmarking posts hey? .... now we can save all the ridiculous crap fro later reference 🙃

and full set of smilies in the editor 🐵

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Im not sold on the Similar Threads thing .... takes up unnecessary space ... Latest Posts on rhs a bit meh too

I like the full emojies. Tables might be helpful.
Muliquote improvement good too. Tho i had no idea what it was at first lol
Both Latest Posts and Multiquote have always been there, although I think Multiquote is better in this version because it just adds it without having to scroll up, as opposed to the old version where you hit reply and it took you to the end and you had to scroll back up to add more

Latest posts