What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza motorsport

Lang Park

Juniors
I've been looking forward for the release of this game,thatwas until just before when I played a demo of it,now Idon't really care too much about it :x

First up theres no incar view whatsoever,not even a bonnet view,only behind the car views and the crappy clear screen with gages view.
Iwant incar views dammit otherwise it's just not realistic enough.The other thing that is crap is the damage,I raced a Ferrari 333 around Laguna Seca and smashed it into the wall at over 250 kmh,it caused some damage,after a couple more hits into the walls parts of the front spoiler came off,I then proceeded to hit the walls at fast speeds some 20 to 30 times and there was little change in the damage,infact the engine didn't skip a beat and the damn thing still drove in a straight line.

bulldog

Bench
Just remember it's only a demo, I tried it too and was disappointed in much the same way, but they do have time to fix it thankfully.

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Yeah remember that demo of forza is actually over 6 monhs old and the game is still some months off teh final game will be heaps better. Forza is going to be amazing im looking forward to is much more than GT4. Forza just loos so much better and IMO has better cars like the Ferrari's and porches

Caged Panther

First Grade
at least it has the ability to have some damage, I could be mistaken but with GT4 you could do exactly as you suggestd and not have a scratch on the car.

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Online is where forza is going to really shine just read an artical then, u can play the entire carrer mode online if u chose, racing against real opponents insted of the computer and ofcourse there will be free races u can do with your friends over xbox live 2 its gonna rock :D

Latest posts