What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FoSDL Season Discussion

skeepe

Immortal
:joy: Skeepe is going to pull out a 190+ round, easily 2nd best score of the round and still get towelled up by 20-30 points by Orange Crush.

Too funny.
That’ll be about the third time this season I get a top 3-4 score and still lose.

I’ve got the 4th-highest points scored in the league and I’m about to go 3-5. Meanwhile, the Las Vegas Outlaws are ranked 10th in points scored and look like they’ll be 5-3.

Ah well, that’s fantasy football for you.

Last edited:
That’ll be about the third time this season I get a top 3-4 score and still lose.

I’ve got the 4th-highest points scored in the league and I’m about to go 3-5. Meanwhile, the Las Vegas Outlaws are ranked 10th in points scored and look like they’ll be 5-3.

Ah well, that’s fantasy football for you.

Looks like House of Carr could go down in another tight one. :joy:

legend

Coach
Stafford and Jones just beat out Hundley, Cobb and Gray. Close run thing. 6-3 for the NFZ after a horrid start to the season. Get a few big guns back next week (Bell, Green and Gronk). Hopefully they produce and the NFZ can make the playoffs and give me a shot in at least one fantasy league this year...

nick87

Coach
God my running back situation is an out and out SHIT show
Mixon is a long hauler, and it’s a god damn ghost town there after

kurt faulk

Coach

it seems like i can only win in this league by scoring over 200 points. sometimes even that's not enough.

skeepe

Immortal
Yikes, looks like a rough week for some this week.

Thankfully my Josh McCown experiment hasn’t cost me.

Alvin Kamara has been a steal for a second round draft pick.

I could have thrown a spanner in the works of the leaders race with the right team selection.

Anyhoo, terrible year for the Dreamweavers.

legend

Coach
NFZ clinging to a one game lead and a tough game coming up this week. Thankfully, all bar one of my players have had their bye week. Kelce back this week. Need the chiefs to catch fire down the stretch but I'm torn between Stafford and Cousins. It's my hardest decision of the week.

kurt faulk

Coach

my team is like a freaking yoyo in this league. A couple of tough losses on the good weeks plus losses on all the down weeks and I'm staring at a losing record.

skeepe

Immortal
Is it greedy to score 230+ and still feel disappointed about leaving three 25+ point players on the bench?

legend

Coach
Not really. You want to squeeze every last drop out of these lemons.

My bench scored more than my opponents starting lineup and my starters scored 220+. Best week of the season by far and now the NFZ share the best record in the league with the playoffs not far away.

At least one of my fantasy league teams is doing well...

skeepe

Immortal
I’m going to score over 200 and lose for the third time this season. This game just ain’t fair sometimes.

kurt faulk

Coach

a score way over 200 and i win. the yoyo season continues.

it comes down to this, i need to beat the neckties next week to make the playoffs. and it looks like i'm the underdog. although the mfl projections suck so much arse their tongue should be brown. even that might not be enough as i'm not sure how the tiebreakers work.