What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found out what happened to Wozniak

jirskyr

Juniors
After watching last night's Footy Show I have realised why Troy Wozniak doesn't play first grade anymore...

he's a REVERSE SAMSON.

Samson, the biblical hero, possessed enormous strength when his hair was long. When it was cut off he became as weak as a rabbit.

Wozniak, the reverse samson, only made Tigers first grade when he shaved his melon. I saw him on TV last night and he had a head of shoddy hair. His tremendous strength has all but disappeared along with his skinhead.

Someone get a pair of shears and return this man to NRL football!

B_Tiger

Juniors
very astute observation and I fully concur.

Adding to Wozniak's downfall are Nick Bradley-Qalilawa and Lipina Kafusi. No they didn't change their hairstyle. But, they changed their names. Nick Bradley-Qalilawa was tearing it up when known only as Nick Bradley. he was a legend in the making. But then the name changed and nothing has been the same since. The same goes for Lipina. Remember his two try debut? "Yes!" you say "But wehat is your point?". Well back then he was known as Jackson Kafusi and what a promising future he had. But then the name changed to Lipina and he didn't do a single thing after that. No footballer can succeed with Lipina as a first name.

Once Dead

Bench
B_Tiger said:
very astute observation and I fully concur.

Adding to Wozniak's downfall are Nick Bradley-Qalilawa and Lipina Kafusi. No they didn't change their hairstyle. But, they changed their names. Nick Bradley-Qalilawa was tearing it up when known only as Nick Bradley. he was a legend in the making. But then the name changed and nothing has been the same since. The same goes for Lipina. Remember his two try debut? "Yes!" you say "But wehat is your point?". Well back then he was known as Jackson Kafusi and what a promising future he had. But then the name changed to Lipina and he didn't do a single thing after that. No footballer can succeed with Lipina as a first name.

LOL......true....just ask Lipina Paea.......

Now with a name like Jackson.......you know that guy is going to kick your @$$ just for the fun of it

Latest posts