What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foundation Memberships go on sale 16 March

I got an email from The Dolphins confirming they are releasing Foundation Memberships on the 16 March. There will only be one chance to become a Foundation member!

DIEHARDTITAN

Juniors
Dolphins release their Foundation Memberships.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/dolphinsnrl/

- Their noon launch didn't go so well with the website screwing up until 4pm
- They didn't provide any photos of merchandise.
- No sound on the video on this page is weird.
- While an email itemizes the inclusions, the website does not. You click on the Membership name and it takes you to the Cart.
- They call their premium/corporate? membership "The Glass House". I dont know what that means. Does it mean you are in a booth? Is it supposed to have some connection with the Glasshouse mountains on the Sunshine Coast? I immediately just though of "Those in glass houses..." It's $3,000 BTW.

Real **** show.

DIEHARDTITAN

Juniors
For everyone's benefit, the details from the email.

Dear Dolphins fans,

Our apologies for the delay in today's planned Foundation Membership launch.

Despite extensive testing, our website was simply overwhelmed from the incredible interest leaving our fans unable to purchase.

We have included below a snapshot of each available membership package with updated direct purchase links to each.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to building towards our debut NRL season together in 2023.

$2,995 Glass House Club Foundation Membership
The Glass House Club Foundation Membership is the only way to secure a guaranteed premium ticket to all 12 of the Dolphins’ home games in 2023 across all three venues.

Limited to just 1,000 members who will be forever etched in club history, the Glass House Club Foundation Membership will deliver an exclusive range of memorabilia to celebrate the Dolphins’ launch as a NRL team for 2023.
  • Premium reserved seat for all 12 home games in 2023 at all three home venues - the only way to guarantee premium seating for every home game in the club’s foundation year
  • The ultimate fashion statement of support – an iconic red and gold bomber jacket that will only be available with a Glass House Club Foundation Membership. Never to be released again, this one-off piece will show your commitment to the Dolphins
  • A beautifully presented boxed set, including a pair of personalised wine glasses and bottle opener to celebrate your support and a limited-edition Foundation Medallion that will only be available through the Glass House Club and will become part of our club’s history
  • A plaque with your name and member number at the entrance to Moreton Daily Stadium
  • Membership card
  • Trucker cap, featuring embroidered logo patch
  • 350 ml re-usable coffee cup
  • 500 ml vacuum-insulated drink bottle
  • Neoprene stubbie cooler
  • Reusable shopping bag
  • Sublimated satin lanyard
  • Bumper sticker
  • Member card
  • Metal Keyring
  • Lapel Pin
  • Glass House Club member card
$85 First-in Phinatic.
No matter where you are in the world, enjoy your place in our history as one of our first-ever members as a First-in Phinatic.

Includes a merchandise offering so you can show your support in 2022, plus First-in Phinatics will have a priority window to purchase 2023 ticketed memberships ahead of their general release. Don’t miss this one!

• Priority window to purchase ticketed memberships for 2023
  • Membership card
  • Reusable shopping bag
  • Bumper sticker
  • Member card
  • Metal Keyring
  • Lapel Pin
  • Foundation Member card
$65 Flippers

This package caters to your little Flippers who love their footy and are getting ready to support the Dolphins in person from 2023. Let your kids show their support for Queensland’s newest team, with a package that includes a cap and backpack. For kids aged 4-15.
  • Membership card
  • Backpack with side drink pocket and front pocket
  • Neoprene pencil case, including ruler, eraser, pencils and pen
  • Bumper sticker
  • Sticker sheet
$39 Baby Flippers

For the Dolphins fans of the future, start them off right as Baby Flippers! Comes with a special Dolphins membership package, including a beanie, scarf, and a unique birth certificate to celebrate them joining the club! For kids aged up to 3.
  • ‘Baby on Board’ car sign
  • Baby-size cotton Beanie
  • Sticker sheet
  • New Signing certificate

Perth Red

Post Whore
Despite extensive testing, our website was simply overwhelmed from the incredible interest leaving our fans unable to purchase.

That old chestnut lol. How weird they've used ticketmaster rather than create a membership website? Good they've got something out though to benefit from the interest at the start of the season.

Surprised they haven't gone with a main stream foundation membership around the $200 mark with some special one off foundation membership merch. Maybe the cap, keyring etc will be branded foundation member?

This was the Reds one back in the 90's and is now quite desirable in the merch collectors circles205767187_195430952586942_5903912463952270605_n.jpg

Last edited:
For everyone's benefit, the details from the email.

Dear Dolphins fans,

Our apologies for the delay in today's planned Foundation Membership launch.

We have included below a snapshot of each available membership package with updated direct purchase links to each.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to building towards our debut NRL season together in 2023.

$2,995 Glass House Club Foundation Membership
The Glass House Club Foundation Membership is the only way to secure a guaranteed premium ticket to all 12 of the Dolphins’ home games in 2023 across all three venues.

Limited to just 1,000 members who will be forever etched in club history, the Glass House Club Foundation Membership will deliver an exclusive range of memorabilia to celebrate the Dolphins’ launch as a NRL team for 2023.
  • Premium reserved seat for all 12 home games in 2023 at all three home venues - the only way to guarantee premium seating for every home game in the club’s foundation year
  • The ultimate fashion statement of support – an iconic red and gold bomber jacket that will only be available with a Glass House Club Foundation Membership. Never to be released again, this one-off piece will show your commitment to the Dolphins
  • A beautifully presented boxed set, including a pair of personalised wine glasses and bottle opener to celebrate your support and a limited-edition Foundation Medallion that will only be available through the Glass House Club and will become part of our club’s history
  • A plaque with your name and member number at the entrance to Moreton Daily Stadium
  • Membership card
  • Reusable shopping bag
  • Bumper sticker
  • Member card
  • Metal Keyring
  • Lapel Pin
  • Glass House Club member card
$85 First-in Phinatic.
No matter where you are in the world, enjoy your place in our history as one of our first-ever members as a First-in Phinatic.

Includes a merchandise offering so you can show your support in 2022, plus First-in Phinatics will have a priority window to purchase 2023 ticketed memberships ahead of their general release. Don’t miss this one!

• Priority window to purchase ticketed memberships for 2023
  • Membership card
  • Reusable shopping bag
  • Bumper sticker
  • Member card
  • Metal Keyring
  • Lapel Pin
  • Foundation Member card
$65 Flippers

This package caters to your little Flippers who love their footy and are getting ready to support the Dolphins in person from 2023. Let your kids show their support for Queensland’s newest team, with a package that includes a cap and backpack. For kids aged 4-15.
  • Membership card
  • Backpack with side drink pocket and front pocket
  • Neoprene pencil case, including ruler, eraser, pencils and pen
  • Bumper sticker
  • Sticker sheet
$39 Baby Flippers

For the Dolphins fans of the future, start them off right as Baby Flippers! Comes with a special Dolphins membership package, including a beanie, scarf, and a unique birth certificate to celebrate them joining the club! For kids aged up to 3.
  • ‘Baby on Board’ car sign
  • Baby-size cotton Beanie
  • Sticker sheet
  • New Signing certificate
That reusuable shopping bag makes the Glass House Club Foundation Membership really good value.

Where do I sign up?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I’m guessing they haven’t yet finalised what venues they’ll be playing at for season one and that’s why they haven’t launched with a ticketed membership?

blaza88z

Coach
"The Glass House" is clearly a reference to The Glasshouse Mountains based on the Sunshine Coast, maybe as telling of a sign yet as to where they plan to base themselves

No wonder they're trying to sign all of these Melbourne players, I am sure they'll be having a dip to have the Falcons as one of their feeders in the future

Perth Red

Post Whore
"The Glass House" is clearly a reference to The Glasshouse Mountains based on the Sunshine Coast, maybe as telling of a sign yet as to where they plan to base themselves

No wonder they're trying to sign all of these Melbourne players, I am sure they'll be having a dip to have the Falcons as one of their feeders in the future
Falcons have just extended with Storm with a three year deal.

thenrlphinsider

Juniors
First post! And I am happy to have found leagueunlimited.com (LU).

I am a Dolphins Foundation Member and cannot wait for the 2023 to kick off. I look forward to talking footy with some like-minded Dolphins fans here on LU.

First post! And I am happy to have found leagueunlimited.com (LU).

I am a Dolphins Foundation Member and cannot wait for the 2023 to kick off. I look forward to talking footy with some like-minded Dolphins fans here on LU.
Have they sent you the cherished reusable shopping bag that's part of the membership?

thenrlphinsider

Juniors
I saw a few people wearing Dolphins polo shirts and classic jerseys in the crowd of the Warriors vs Broncos game. It looks like they're building nicely.
Edited my post to it made sense. :D

My understanding is numbers are going really well, and the take up for the Glass House Club membership is exceeding expectations too. All signs are positive off the field.

Edited my post to it made sense. :D

My understanding is numbers are going really well, and the take up for the Glass House Club membership is exceeding expectations too. All signs are positive off the field.
If I could afford it and was healthy enough to attend all 12 games then I'd become a Glass House Member. I'll probably get the non-ticketed option or one that gives access to 3 or 6 games at Lang Park.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good to see Dolphins were at Suncorp converting the broncos “faithful” lol

"Left the game early last week, had seen enough. Then I witnessed the disgusting sight of a Dolphins membership stand set up out the front of Suncorp- our spiritual home. To make matters even worse, Wayne Bennett was in the membership stand handing out free lemonade, with fellow Broncos fans swarming over to chat with him and no doubt discussing memberships for 2023. They can walk- with our incompetent coach."

- J.K, Nudgee

"I heard Wayne Bennett had a lemonade stand out the front of Suncorp so I went along and discovered they were giving out free lemonade and selling Dolphins memberships. I got to talk to Wayne personally and liked what he had to say about the club and their aspirations. So after being a proud Bronco since 2006, I signed up. Can't wait for 2023 to be part of something special.

- D. Boyd, Brisbane