What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foundation Memberships go on sale 16 March

Perth Red

Post Whore
Dolphins membership options for 2023

options include

3 or 7 game suncorp
3 game Redcliffe
2 game SC
or 10 game suncorp & Redcliffe

details to come

MugaB

Coach

options include

3 or 7 game suncorp
3 game Redcliffe
2 game SC

details to come
Want to see their away jersey, interested to see if they go with a full gold jersey or boring white or black

Perth Red

Post Whore
formgames at Suncorp it’ll cost (7 game membership)

platinum $65 a game
Gold $48 a game
silver $26 a game
bronze $16 a game
red $15 a game

great to see some cheaper priced options. Heck of a lot cheaper than broncos memberships.sadly kids prices are still far too high for better seats.

options include

3 or 7 game suncorp
3 game Redcliffe
2 game SC

details to come
The ticketing is all over the place. To get the best seats at Lang Park you need a Glass House Mountain Membership, which is $2,995 and includes three tickets to Dolphin Oval and two for Sunshine Coast Stadium. It's not really a good deal for some one living on the southside of Brisbane.

A 10 game Platinum provides seats at Lang Park that are just as good, but it also includes 3 tickets to Dolphin Oval and costs $625. Again, this is not very appealing to people from the southside.

A 7 game Platinum is the best option for people on the southside at $455 and seats that are almost good as the other two categories.

It pissed me off so much I went to the Broncos site and put my name down to attend some of their 2023 games. 😂

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
The ticketing is all over the place. To get the best seats at Lang Park you need a Glass House Mountain Membership, which is $2,995 and includes three tickets to Dolphin Oval and two for Sunshine Coast Stadium. It's not really a good deal for some one living on the southside of Brisbane.

A 10 game Platinum provides seats at Lang Park that are just as good, but it also includes 3 tickets to Dolphin Oval and costs $625. Again, this is not very appealing to people from the southside.

A 7 game Platinum is the best option for people on the southside at $455 and seats that are almost good as the other two categories.

It pissed me off so much I went to the Broncos site and put my name down to attend some of their 2023 games. 😂
I'm not sure why you'd be pssed off? Is it because you could only watch 7 games not 10 or 12? Its not like you didn't know that Dolphins are not going to be a genuine Brisbane club.
7 games for $455 would be a lot cheaper than equivalent seats for Broncos Id have thought?

Iamback

Coach

Broncos will cost the same if not more

It is the hiring fees of Suncorp that is the issue

I'm not sure why you'd be pssed off? Is it because you could only watch 7 games not 10 or 12? Its not like you didn't know that Dolphins are not going to be a genuine Brisbane club.
7 games for $455 would be a lot cheaper than equivalent seats for Broncos Id have thought?
I wanted to get seats at Lang Park on the halfway line of the western stand so I could get a good view without having to put too much strain on my bad neck. To get those seats I'd have to get a 12 game or 10 game package at a much heftier price.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wanted to get seats at Lang Park on the halfway line of the western stand so I could get a good view without having to put too much strain on my bad neck. To get those seats I'd have to get a 12 game or 10 game package at a much heftier price.
ah fair enough. I hope Dolphins don't stuff this up! For the good of the game and expansion they need to hit the ground running and keep running!

ah fair enough. I hope Dolphins don't stuff this up! For the good of the game and expansion they need to hit the ground running and keep running!
They should have split their packages by stadium so people who can only attend one can still get good seats. They've shut out much of metropolitan Brisbane from wanting to buy their richest packages.

thenrlphinsider

Juniors
I finalised my 2023 Glass House Membership today. Tickets for both Suncorp Stadium and Moreton Daily Stadium secured with the membership team who are really good it must be said.

It is a real privilege - and yes we have to pay for it - to be part of this exclusive club membership. I will share pics of the "one-off" gear once received. I believe that will be later in the year.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I finalised my 2023 Glass House Membership today. Tickets for both Suncorp Stadium and Moreton Daily Stadium secured with the membership team who are really good it must be said.

It is a real privilege - and yes we have to pay for it - to be part of this exclusive club membership. I will share pics of the "one-off" gear once received. I believe that will be later in the year.
Nice one, the WA Reds foundation membership merch sells for a small fortune these days so worth keeping it locked away!