What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports Fantasy goes to the dogs

MatthewA

Juniors
Am I the only one who has played and LOVED the Fox Sports Fantasy leagues over the past few years?

It was different to Supercoach, which I really don't like at all, and it was really fun and easily set-out, easy to manage and with a great points system.

Now, for 2013, it's gone to shit and will change over to Fox Sports NRL Supercoach.

Damn it!!

nrlfantasy.foxsports.com.au

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
So what's the change? Rules sound like the same game as last year. edit: just saw it merged with Supercoach. Should have looked closer.

I enjoyed it as a low level of effort/thinking fantasy game.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
The rules are pretty much in line with SuperCoach now so why not merge the two.

Even more people to go up against in overall now :)

gUt

Coach
I just can't get into fantasy RL comps where people can have the same players in their side.

gUt

Coach
Don't like that site either :) playing a forum version of VNRL, it's all manually done but it's much more fun IMO.

great_head

Juniors
good news. thought the fox one was average anyway.
hopefully we will see some supercoach stats coming up during the games on fox now.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Am I the only one who has played and LOVED the Fox Sports Fantasy leagues over the past few years?

It was different to Supercoach, which I really don't like at all, and it was really fun and easily set-out, easy to manage and with a great points system.

Now, for 2013, it's gone to shit and will change over to Fox Sports NRL Supercoach.

Damn it!!

nrlfantasy.foxsports.com.au

f**k! I'm with you, I loved the old system..Supercoach used to sh*t me to tears. Might have to go to a new site this year

Latest posts